ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 617999
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
devilsdrugs
devilsdrugs
2 posts
Nomad

arcuz 1 and 2 because they were amazing and fun i love games where you can collect all kinds of armors and weapons jewelry and put tons of upgrades on them it makes the game so much better and gives you a goal to work for also it makes the game last a little longer which is always great when you're playing a great game i want an arcuz 3 and many other games like arcuz

ValJustin
ValJustin
2 posts
Nomad

I love playing Siege Hero.. cause.. I have to think to finnish the level. and I can also play on my droid..

HylianHero234
HylianHero234
1 posts
Nomad

I love Raze 2 because it's a great shooter with great difficulty. The Last Castle is a great online game. Shell Shock Live is just plain fun, even though people are constantly calling me a noob.

thehero3000
thehero3000
16 posts
Peasant

my favorite game is zombies inc

radurazvy
radurazvy
4 posts
Peasant

my favorite game is kindom rush. is very atracctive, i like it very much

ARM3DwithW1NGS
ARM3DwithW1NGS
1 posts
Nomad

armed with wings 3 is one of the best because it has a great story and awesome Game play. add me as a friend if you think the armed with wings series is awesome!

Destroyer7491
Destroyer7491
4 posts
Peasant

I would say Raze 2 is the best and Kingdom Rush is fun too.

Dadehran
Dadehran
21 posts
Peasant

I really enjoy The Lance because it is so addicting. I also like Kingdom rush because it is a addicting Tower defense stradegy game!

Dadehran
Dadehran
21 posts
Peasant

I also enjoy The achivement unlocked and This is the only level series because it is so challenging!

MyTeddy
MyTeddy
34 posts
Nomad

Strike Force Heroes but before that it was Raze / Kingdom Rush

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Castaway 2 because I gave it a rank 10/10

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
417 posts
Nomad

Exit path all the way. The clan activity makes it a lot more fun because it's like ur playing for someone. And I like the online mode. It's a good test of skill that u don't get from any other game

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Once again, I have a new favorite game for the time being. Although I wouldn't put it as my all-time favorite, my current favorite is Fort Blaster - Ahoy There! Great physics game with lots of explosions... how can you not love it? =D

nfsnfs223
nfsnfs223
4 posts
Peasant

The sonny series due to its strong and involving story line that pairs well with its turn based game play. All in all i am looking forward to the third installment.

ninhlun99
ninhlun99
15 posts
Peasant

exitpath my fav,it a nice completing game

Showing 1051-1065 of 1387