ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 618017
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

5 favorite games:

Pel: A very simple game, but also very fun. It isn't one of those games that isn't fun until you have gotten far in it. It is the same from the beginning to the end, and is very addicting.

Amorphous Plus: Another simple but really fun game. It is very difficult, and takes forever to beat the Huge Nests (I still haven't), but is very fun. You get upgrades to help you kill gloop monsters with your giant sword. The monsters get harder the longer you survive.

Plumet: Similar to Pel, very very simple and is the same from the beginning to the end. You just see how long you can last falling down the screen.

Gun Run: Fantastic Game. You run as far as you can while killing monsters with your gun. You can get upgrades but you never stop running.

Survival Lab:
It does take a while to get all the upgrades in this game, but is still fun without them. It is just really hard. You get upgrades to avoid projectiles and explosives for as long as you can.

If you didn't notice, all 5 of these games are similar in that the goal is to survive as long as you can.

pixandstix
pixandstix
5 posts
Peasant

I was addicted to Warlight for awhile because I like strategy games, but my favorite games are the Monster's Den series and Shellshock Live. Monster's Den because I love rangers and archers and Shellshock because you can talk to people as you're shooting them.

binkyN1
binkyN1
1 posts
Shepherd

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 is my personal best. Am I the only one?

157C
157C
58 posts
Peasant

I think The Last Castle is the best because it requires a strategic mind and a high level to get really far in the game but alot of the other games are awesome to!

2012isnotreal
2012isnotreal
6 posts
Peasant

I like learn to fly 2 because it has several options, specials, and upgrades. Plus, who doesn't want to fly a penguin?

codemann123
codemann123
2 posts
Nomad

i enjoy the last castle because it is a great game to play if you have freinds the to play with. i am just waiting for a second one to be released

ViceGhost
ViceGhost
30 posts
Nomad

Kingdom Rush is the best strategy game there is! It ties with Raze and Raze 2 for my favorite.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Kingdom Rush is the best strategy game there is!

*facepalm*

Kingdom rush is a horrible strategy game. It's a TD with pre-placed "you can win with these spots" that you have to put stuff into and a lame upgrade tree. It's easy and there's tons of tower defense games which are loads better. All of the Gemcraft, Bloons, and Bubbletanks TDs are better that are also popular.

Raze and Raze 2 for my favorite.

Another overrated game. Just a typical platform shooter, nothing special about it.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Kingdom rush is a horrible strategy game.

I agree that it is horrible in the field of strategy, but it is well-made in other fields and it is pretty fun. It isn't my favorite TD ever made, but I can understand why people like it so much. I just can't get excited about it.
ViceGhost
ViceGhost
30 posts
Nomad

I just played Wonderputt and it's now one of my favorites as well as the others I mentioned.

seonwall
seonwall
23 posts
Nomad

Favorite game on armour games is EPIC COMBO!!

seonwall
seonwall
23 posts
Nomad

This game makes me horny!! [i]

MetalHeart
MetalHeart
226 posts
Nomad

Bunny invasion-Easter special
It's in shooting,rating 9.1
It's the most best shooting game I ever played it's so addicting
There's lot of choices of weapons and stuff
Please play it ,you won't regret it

RazeHax
RazeHax
14 posts
Nomad

Raze and Raze 2

Or Online Games.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Hmm... this is a toughie! I have many favorites!

Kingdom Rush would be my original choice, seeing as I was addicted from the beginning, but due to my recent frustration with the difficulty of one of the levels, it doesn't top my other favorites!

Another one I absolutely can't get enough of is Pipe Riders, which is a 3D racing game taken to a new level. There are so many available tracks that I haven't yet unlocked them all because I've been having so much fun playing the same tracks over and over!

The third contestant in this race, and I do mean race, would be Exit Path. I play about 100 matches every day and I reached the grandmaster rank over the span of only four days of playing due to my heavy addiction to the game!

I think, for now, we'll call it a three-way tie between those games. I'll be back if I come to any new conclusions! =)

Showing 1006-1020 of 1387