ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 617995
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
tytanium666
tytanium666
6 posts
Nomad

Infectonator 2 Is extremely fun.. I've beaten the game multiple times.

Chock61
Chock61
69 posts
Nomad

Nak The Crunkodile is my fav game because it has many funny upgrades i love the characters and the idols!
and its fun cuz you can play it many long and collect many coins!

Chock61
Chock61
69 posts
Nomad

I also like DuckLife 4 becuz the ducks are so cute!!!
and the game is fun too,i love the swimming training and the jumping training.
I love the music and i wish he make duck life 5.
http://zayplay.com/files/image/ducklife-4.png

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

The two best are Raze 2 and Stealth Hunter 2. Raze is really fast paced and has a ton of different weapons to choose from and it's very chaotic. Stealth Hunter 2 is awesome. It has points were you need to be very precise, and some parts that are complete shooting mayhem! Both of these are also very addicting and have a lot of achievements.

HyperShocker
HyperShocker
2 posts
Nomad

I think Shell Shock Live is the best game. You have lots of weapons, you can build your room... I'm waiting for the 2.0 Version (what's the release date??)... The only things I want more are:
-A story mode and relative achievements;
-More free Tank coins.
Kchamp, if you are reading these tips, please think about adding them. Thanks.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Dont you just love epic coaster its one of my favourite games simply because its so easy to play

aidan166
aidan166
17 posts
Nomad

Personally, my favourite games are the Sonny series and also colony. I have chosen these because the creation and development of the story and the overall gameplay is by far one of the best that I have ever experienced. The addictiveness of Colony's multiplayer and the amount of thought that went into the Sonny storyline was sensational. I am defiantly looking forward to the sequels.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

really getting into burrito bison revenge i could play it all day its good old fashion fun

TYBYA
TYBYA
4 posts
Peasant

what about the new MMO games??? i really liked sorcery quest and swords&ampotions, i played them since they we're available just on original site.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

i would say the best game is epic coaster been playing for ages and its still fun to play

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

Achievement unlocked is too hard for me i get confused

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

One of my top five game to play on here is Heavy Weapon because of it's balanced multiple upgrades amount of levels and neon stlye graphics if you like shooters check that out

CheesyMacaroni
CheesyMacaroni
4 posts
Shepherd

Last Stand:Union City is one of my fav games,because all stuff that you can find on the way to escape the city.I just completed the game,and i don't really like the ending :P

CheesyMacaroni
CheesyMacaroni
4 posts
Shepherd

Last Stand:Union City is a great game,the reasson why i love it is because its very fun,at some point gets kinda scary :P-first time i played zombie fell through roof and scared the sh*t out of me.So yea,i like stuff that you can pick up on the way to escape the city.Just completed the game,but i don't like the ending

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I would have to say Kingdom Rush, because it has really cool graphics and good upgrades for the towers. Can't wait for the second one.

Showing 1081-1095 of 1387