ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 595269
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
inf1n1ty
inf1n1ty
7 posts
Nomad

sonny, cause its a unique game whit a story, items, abilities ant everything i like

SwedMaster
SwedMaster
1 posts
Nomad

Sieger is one of my favorite game here on armorgames. Try it out

alexkresa13
alexkresa13
132 posts
Nomad

I'd have to say either the last stand 2, battle sector, raze, oh heck I can't choose just one........

reer
reer
4 posts
Nomad

I love Warfare 1944. So much strategy and war.
Pretty good graphics too

DankJake
DankJake
1 posts
Shepherd

Sonny, simply one of the best games, i mean come on, look at the graphics and the voice acting, this game took time and Krin made this game great. Im looking forward to a sequel just like the rest of you guys are lol

drwfan
drwfan
6 posts
Nomad

I quite like portal the flash version. It has good gameplay.

Laarundark
Laarundark
2 posts
Nomad

i think Flight is a cooool game

ToxicJosh
ToxicJosh
5 posts
Nomad

I think city seige and collapse it are by far one of the best games.

DaSickaJ
DaSickaJ
98 posts
Nomad

everything by krin is good

look him up on AG, almost all of his games reaches a 9+ rating and are popular. He makes the best games for AG and has the best online AG game, colony

gizmo116
gizmo116
7 posts
Nomad

i really like games like age of war, sonny, last stand, and colony, and i think that they should be available for download onto mobile devices (i.e. iPod and iPad via iTunes)

Slicher
Slicher
1 posts
Nomad

my favorite would have to be Treadmillasaurus Rex for complete random fun

XxProNoobxX
XxProNoobxX
41 posts
Nomad

I think Corporation Inc is a great game It might help you in life maybe one day you never know.

Bjorn21
Bjorn21
40 posts
Nomad

Ectually I got 2 games wich I play alot. Epic war 4, I just love the way enemy's fly in the air with certain units. In the beginning you start with just a leader, but when you unlock the big boss units, it really gets addicting. Worth the try to play I would say. And just like NewleafDx, Unreal Flash 2007. Why? Who knows the PS2 game Quake 3 revolution, knows why I like Unreal Flash 2007 a lot. The fun just stays when you can shoot with your team to win or capture the flag and defend or go on a attack. Also good that you can set the A.I to insane, wich makes it really funny and, well, insane.

Ske7ch6336
Ske7ch6336
12 posts
Nomad

Armor Mayhem.

The physics of this game are incredible, and is obviously one of the best games on Armor Games in history. Same goes for Raze.

gizmo116
gizmo116
7 posts
Nomad

i also like raze and armor mayhem (my earlier comment about mobile devices still stands)

Showing 511-525 of 1387