ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 595265
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
WinteryTrance
WinteryTrance
58 posts
Nomad

Some personal favourites are: Rebuild, Spitfire 1940, and Scrap Metal Heroes.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

One of my favorites is Age Of War (the first one). It's just so awesome, and I've beaten it more times than I can count. Another one of my favorites is Boxhead2Play. My brother and I always set the difficulty on Nightmare and see how far we can get. And my last favorite is Dino Run. I love it because I've gotten really far in the game, and the pixelated graphics are a nice touch too. Oh, and it's awesome, too.

tiptopdude
tiptopdude
106 posts
Nomad

Raze and Armor Mayhem are my favorite games on AG

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

my favourite 5 game on ag i discovered all of them on the sight
-colony
-epic war 4
-learn to fly
-age of war 2
-bubble tanks 2
favourite game designers are
-loussi
-krin
-herointeractive

Mik98
Mik98
3 posts
Nomad

my favorite game is maybe the 'chaos faction' or maybe 'toss the turtle.' And the 'burrito bison' is great too!

destroyer9910
destroyer9910
6 posts
Farmer

armor mayhems great but i prefer the strategy oof gemcraft labyrinth / gemcraft chapter 0

WorthlessNL
WorthlessNL
9 posts
Peasant

My nr 1 is probably I Am An Insane Rogue AI (yes a very long name) it's definetely worth a try, here's the link:

http://armorgames.com/play/10330/i-am-an-insane-rogue-ai

Iphone
Iphone
455 posts
Nomad

I would have to say Chaos Faction 2. If you haven;'t played it then you're a loser.

DaoLei
DaoLei
8 posts
Peasant

I would have to say Chaos Faction 2. If you haven;'t played it then you're a loser

By some reason, i think Chaos faction 1 is better, don't know why, i just like it more.

And i have to say that i like Colony the most, love the multiplayer, and strategy, but its really the multiplayer that makes it the best. However, now there isn't that many playing it, when it was big, it was BIG! the servers wasn't big enough for all the players that was playing. Back at that time, colony was REALLY GREAT! Now its "just" great. but only because there is fewer players playing, and the people that DO play are mostly hackers -_-
Hollypop
Hollypop
2 posts
Nomad

Epic coaster. Seriously addicting for months. If you get bored, leave it for a while and when you come back, BOOM. addicted again.

Dresdenjumper
Dresdenjumper
2 posts
Constable

super meat boy as flsh is god BUT the normal game on steam is the best

Bearsal1121
Bearsal1121
290 posts
Nomad

I like colony
or maybe stick war

these are classic great games.

gizmo116
gizmo116
7 posts
Nomad

i also like raze, rebuild, and stick war
am i the only one that thinks games like those would be awesome on mobile devices

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Raze would be awesome on a Ipod Touch. That would be saucemness.

clonesean9
clonesean9
2 posts
Nomad

It is really hard to choose a favorite. Any Simon Hason game is really awesome, so all those stick snipers go in there. Con Artists also have amazing games: Last Stand(2), Warfare(1917/1944). Coporation Inc. is a really fun game, I like being able to continuously building without having to worry about consequences or outside involvement. John did a great job with those elephant games, they all go on the list (plus half of his thousands of other games). I laughed so hard the first time I played Collapse It; really fun and challenging game. And of course Crush the Castle(2) and Wake The Royalty go in there. It is really hard to choose a certain game to place above all the else here at Armor Games, but that was the question...

So, out of all that I have to choose one game that places #1 on a magnificent list. I choose this game because I used to be addicted to it, it was the first game I favorited on Armorgames.com, and it got me hooked on the strategy genre...and I know this is treason to Armor Games, but my favorite is: Age of War.

I still can't beat that game on Impossible. Any suggestions?

Showing 526-540 of 1387