ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 594778
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
Ezz1
Ezz1
1 posts
Nomad

Colony
Why?
Well If your heard starcraft and just have a crappy pc or anything else
that stoping you,well forget about best rts on pc,not everyone's blessed you know.Well if kinda like that or something this could be the game 4 YOU
Try it!
It's starcraft for crappy pc's somewhat,aslo it brillant with no players =(
but play it in a custom offline games to get the idea or campain either way like(or not =(...)tell your freinds to play it and aslo tell them to tell freinds(you know)you get idea,so hopefully one this game will live again,also want to play?
(this post is more like a ad i know...)
(Does anyone read this?)

Kusic
Kusic
184 posts
Peasant

Chaos Faction 2 ! It may not be the best, but it has the most fun !

abe12
abe12
1 posts
Nomad

i think the best game overall is sonny/sonny 2 can't wait till sonny 3 comes out

ewaldhew
ewaldhew
8 posts
Farmer

Chaos Faction 2, definitely. loved playing with and owning my friends in it

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

My favorite game is Crush The Castle 2. I love Exit Path too.

Sarilho1
Sarilho1
7 posts
Nomad

I like Raze but Exit Path is good. I like many...

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

I really like Raze, as most other people do. Exit Path is also pretty epic. Rebuild is quite a good time waster, I've beaten it twice.

But right now, that award goes to Elephant Quest. It really reminds me of the Subspace Emissary in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It has multiple worlds and you can play both for hours without getting bored.

VandheerLorde02
VandheerLorde02
6 posts
Nomad

Same as me i like Exit Path and Raze but i more like The Last Stand 2,coz ConArtist will gonna make The Last Stand:Union City and i can`t wait to play it.It says The Last Stand:Union City have many fiture than the other The Last Stand....

WinteryTrance
WinteryTrance
58 posts
Nomad

It would be Exit Path (even though I am very bad at it) and SteamBirds: Survival because these games have great replayability and I find myself keep coming back for more entertainment almost daily and exclusively at the end of a week to kill time off on a lazy Friday evening.

zombiemurderer
zombiemurderer
16 posts
Nomad

best game ever is rebuild its a zombie game where you use strategy and management to defeat zombies and recapture the city

Elgenero
Elgenero
2 posts
Nomad

i like exit path-flight-rebuild-warfare-road of dead and this is the only level.
they are soo cool games!!

AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

My favorite games are crush the castle 1 and 2 (i love making the custum castles), armor mayhem ( a game like raze exept better, only problem cant figure out the custom level thing but its fun to play other custums), warlords 2 ROTD (very fun and very hard), exit path (just a very fun game)

Pimyeye
Pimyeye
1 posts
Nomad

I like exit path because its one of the only multiplayer games that i know

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I love exit path... my all time favorite. Hope i get to be a beta tester!!

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

I love the Prince of war series 1 and 2. Hope they make new ones.

Showing 541-555 of 1387