ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 594386
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
monopoly7
monopoly7
1 posts
Nomad

My favourite game on armor games is "EPIC WAR 4" by indocg!!!! Its pro!

http://armorgames.com/play/6432/epic-war-4

ellisriding
ellisriding
1 posts
Nomad

got to be stick wars because after my mum told me to get of the computer while i was playing i snuck up in the night and i went on it.

sodangobsessed
sodangobsessed
200 posts
Nomad

The best game I probably played was chaos faction 2 because the fighting is so cool.

zahami
zahami
3 posts
Peasant

My favourite game on Armor Games is "Enigmata Genus Revenge". I DO LOVE these kinds of games!

"Sonny 2" is fantastic too, but "Enigmata" is the best.

scafa
scafa
3 posts
Shepherd

gem craft ...all 3 games are perfect....the best TD game ive ever played...try ull get addicted

foodyme
foodyme
3 posts
Nomad

Stick wars is awesome and so is gears of war and left for dead 2. they all pwn. the three pwnzers

Maultex
Maultex
62 posts
Nomad

both warfare games (1917 and 1942), seirra 7, chop raider, vector conflict the seige and fancy pants 2. all good shooting games 'cept fancy pants.

JayhawkJazzy
JayhawkJazzy
31 posts
Farmer

Okay, so, after careful consideration and much game playing (even though there a TON more for me to try), I have concluded that my favorite game on Armor Games is Epic Battle Fantasy 3.

My opinion is a little biased seeing as RPG/Fantasy type games are my favorite. However, several things have to be put into perspective.

1) Enormity. This game has a VAST world beyond many flash games I have played before. Several areas with secrets, chests, and mobs.

2) Weapons/Armor. There is such a variance in weapons and armor that the different combinations are almost limitless. Fortunately, you can't just make a random combination and hope to be successful. You have to strategize what you're wearing and wielding to be successful when fighting different types of mobs.

3) Medals. The medals are fun, varied, and quite random in some places. The medals including the pig, the damage done, and even the nice one with an exotic feel, are quite creative and something to strive for.

4) Mobs. The overall creature perspective is very unique and creative. The artwork is usually very beautiful. Each mob has a unique stat for weaknesses and strengths as well as what their resistance is. Having to equip certain armors and weapons for certain mobs made me really sit down and think.

5) Story. Even though the story could DEFINITELY use some more depth in some points, I think the story is clear and concise. The story gives me a reason to push forward and achieve the ending in an epic way.

I could continue to say certain things about the gameplay and what I think of it, but, I'd like you to experience it for yourself.

One thing I can say: this game was so much fun for me that I played through it on each setting until I got all of the medals (the mini games were the toughest for me seeing as the controls were sticky) and I still go back and play it from time to time because of how much I like it. This game takes me back to the days of Final Fantasy and it's free which is makes it even better.

Go play Epic Battle Fantasy 3 and see for yourself.

HawkShot123
HawkShot123
1 posts
Nomad

Colony is my favorite i also love Age of Wars and Age of Wars II.

NightmareKnight
NightmareKnight
5 posts
Nomad

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/7377022/arcuz-2-unofficial-anouncement

that link to my post i really think Arcuz is my fav and arcuz 2 should be cool

sk8ertrevor99
sk8ertrevor99
57 posts
Shepherd

I like all games except the shooting ones, other then that I love armorgames' games.

yt0
yt0
45 posts
Farmer

i really like raze because it has many weapon, smart AI, and many types of character

Krishdesai
Krishdesai
8 posts
Nomad

My Favorite Is Frontline Defense 2 (my favorites are tower defense so i rate it ahead of Raze
2.Raze(Coolest Game on earth)
3.Corporation Inc. (the funniest of all i built an office wid 100 floors)

freakinzombie
freakinzombie
23 posts
Peasant

i like rebuild, frontier, the last stand 1/2/3, and endless war 1/2/3/4/defense

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

I like Crush the Castle 2 Player's Pack a lot. New fonctions were added and the Zombie mode is nice!

Showing 571-585 of 1387