ForumsThe Tavern{necrospam}What would you do right before the world ended?

142 23997
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

If the world was coming to an end I would meet all my family members up and say our last goodbyes. I would hop on the roof, get a reclinable chair, a blunt, and a .357 magnum(incase anything happens).Ima get makeup and make a smile around my mouth. When the end comes Ill light the blunt and smile.

• 142 Replies
kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

it depends how the worlds gonna end. if its really painful i'd first do regular stuff, (except chores and that) and then right before it ends, jump off a building (less painful)

Ghost2486
Ghost2486
29 posts
Nomad

do lots a crazy stuff loot stores, find a gun and kill everyone i hate, flick off my parents, burn the school, rob gamestop, ply my eyeballs out on videogames,kiss the love of my life so far and attempt to reach second base (to young for third base though son of a #$@!), drive a tank (have no idea how i would do that),attempt to kill justin bieber, kill the producers of icarly (still have no idea how i would those last two),fire a cm901 (looks so cool in mw3). finally in the finall hours i would fing my family in prayer to repent my sins.

that is over a course of several days before it happened and if the world was going to explode or somthing like that not for a zombie invasion....

Ghost2486
Ghost2486
29 posts
Nomad

i meant join not fing

Ghost2486
Ghost2486
29 posts
Nomad

i would also say jk i love you rite after i flicked them off and tell my whole family via phone that i love them and i would do the killing and stuff withe my dad :P

Showing 136-139 of 142