ForumsThe Tavern{necrospam}What would you do right before the world ended?

142 24005
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

If the world was coming to an end I would meet all my family members up and say our last goodbyes. I would hop on the roof, get a reclinable chair, a blunt, and a .357 magnum(incase anything happens).Ima get makeup and make a smile around my mouth. When the end comes Ill light the blunt and smile.

• 142 Replies
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Nothing different, because odds are that it won't happen. Anyways, if it were proven that it would happen... Pray for it to be a zombie apocalypse.

ramzaman
ramzaman
231 posts
Farmer

Call my ex and tell her I still love her.
Then find out the world isn't ending and start headbanging the brick wall

i love that one xD

id do somthing fun
ya knoww.. substances.. your gonna die anyway
have fun with it xD
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

there are so many things that i want to do and to see. but i would use my teleporting device to get to my own colonized planed where i have everything i need, even friends, my family, food, water, a whole nature to have enough food and water and air, even internet!

joke, i dont know what i would do in such a case. i can only gues what i would do.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I would think many of the religious folk will either be ecstatic or on their knees clutching at whatever spiritual device they use in their prayers.

Roccess
Roccess
240 posts
Peasant

Well the world ending in my mind would be a ton of earthquakes at once and we're too close to the sun... but not everyone dies right then. So, seeing as I'd have atleast a week left, probably do some extreme climbing to a really safe place... Of course I'd bring a lot of guns, assuming people will be mutated from Atomic bombs that everyone is firing on everybody. Actually, this was sorta my dream a few days ago. There was a freak disaster and every house on the East Coast got wiped out... we had to travel to Japan... it was weird...

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

well i for one would not run around killing random people. why? because i have been a good boy down here on earth, and i dont want to ruin that in my last 5 minuets. if anything, people should be doing good then, so they have some power.

god:you have been a very bad person...
kid:but i helped the cat with the broken leg as the world was ending!
godh uh.....whoops

in all seriousness idk what i would do.... whatever i desire at that time and place.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

I would think many of the religious folk will either be ecstatic or on their knees clutching at whatever spiritual device they use in their prayers.

or they would run around and tell us that they told us that it would happen.

god:you have been a very bad person...
kid:but i helped the cat with the broken leg as the world was ending!
godh uh.....whoops

could be a chance for a bad kid to get into heaven.

in all seriousness idk what i would do.... whatever i desire at that time and place.

i think i would do the same.

DrewAirStar
DrewAirStar
2 posts
Nomad

Jump off a building so that the world ended right before I hit the ground.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I would say: "Cool, it's just like in the movies!", then I'll try to enjoy what's left of my life with family and GF and throw a party so we all die happy.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Climb up some temple steps and reach the monastery and then get washed away/blown up. No death like a monastery death!

KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

Jump off a building so that the world ended right before I hit the ground

Lol, the world if it ends won't just be us Walking then BOOM we are with God? we will all die first so u will die when u jumped of the building lol.
CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

Id smack a hobo... Id always want to do that.. Then eat my final meal before i die.. <-- If i have the chance lol

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Sort of depends on how long I knew about it.

If a meteor is about to hit the earth, we'd know about it 10 years in advance, which is actually a terrifying thought. Would you go to college? You'd still have to sustain yourself for 10 years. There would be chaos.

ANYWAY.
If I had a day or something, I'd probably spend time with all the people like and maybe tell them once and for all how much I care about them. I would also spend time punching the people I don't care about quite so much.
And if I knew it down to the second, I'd go find a tall building and jump, so I'd have the sensation of flight before I died.

Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

i would get with my friends, loot a store, party like a boss, then chicken out. if it were a zombie invasion, i would blow a few zombies heads off.

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

I would go party all night long with my friends, and maybe skip school a lot, cause there is nothing to look forward to in life.

Showing 121-135 of 142