ForumsThe Tavern{necrospam}What would you do right before the world ended?

142 24006
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

If the world was coming to an end I would meet all my family members up and say our last goodbyes. I would hop on the roof, get a reclinable chair, a blunt, and a .357 magnum(incase anything happens).Ima get makeup and make a smile around my mouth. When the end comes Ill light the blunt and smile.

• 142 Replies
duhman0919
duhman0919
131 posts
Nomad

i would go around with the ladies

Azial
Azial
30 posts
Nomad

Spend time with my family.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I laughed so hard when I read that Ernie. Lol.

Ugh, you're so off-topic all the time.

OH WHOOPS IMMA HYPOCRITE NOW LOL
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Kill all of my most hated enemies. Cut their hearts out and stick them on poles.

That's a lot of killing, I assure you.

My answer still remains.
Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

I would go on AG and Spam without worrying about getting banned or losing the people who work for AG's respect... hmmm

aerohawk12
aerohawk12
5 posts
Nomad

I would sleep.

Moe
Moe
1,714 posts
Blacksmith

Honestly, I have no idea. But I do know the world would be sorry it gave me advanced warning.

Pacmanpwner
Pacmanpwner
181 posts
Nomad

i would... maybe say sorry to everyone i've ever hurt (i could never remember that much) and eat all i want... and idk, do some other stuff...

H4V0K
H4V0K
77 posts
Nomad

Depending on how much time I had before the world was going to end would determine what I would do.
If I didnt have long I would just spend it with family and my girlfriend. I wouldnt want to go outside because chances are it would absolute mayhem.

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

I would find a nice high Building bring up a lawn chair a couple cases of beer. Then I would sit and watch people run around like chickens with no heads and enjoy the view of the world being destroyed. It would be beautiful.

Dude, you are more disturbed than Floyd. And that is aying something.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

well ill tell you this. the people who say they would kill someone are morons. they are going to die anyway whats the point?

i would hijack a plane and make sure i jumped out right as the would was ending

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

What would I do? I would destroy the sun somehow, because, if we can't see the sun because there is nobody there to see it, no other planet gets to see it either!

Maybe I would also go find Justin Bieber, and if he's still alive, I would shove a frog down his throat to make him sing better for the last few hours of his life. Hey, just because the world is ending doesn't mean I can't do good deeds!

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

i would hijack a plane

A plane? Useless. I'd hijack a rocket and fly it to the moon so if I'm ever found, people will no I died on the moon and not by the apocalypse!
WexMajor82
WexMajor82
1,026 posts
Nomad

I'll rip off the spine from a complete stranger.
And use it to beat up another complete stranger.
Why?
I hate people.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

I'd go to the front of my house, pick up a seat, seat in on it, and watch the moon, as the meteor's come, i say "trebuchetrebuchetrebuchetrebuchetrebuche" really fast until i get OWNed by the meteor.

Showing 76-90 of 142