ForumsThe Tavern{necrospam}What would you do right before the world ended?

142 24007
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

If the world was coming to an end I would meet all my family members up and say our last goodbyes. I would hop on the roof, get a reclinable chair, a blunt, and a .357 magnum(incase anything happens).Ima get makeup and make a smile around my mouth. When the end comes Ill light the blunt and smile.

• 142 Replies
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

He was born in USA His dad wasn't.. Wow

Idk what I would do.. Just spend time with my family?

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

then gang beat him till he admits that hes muslim

he would just admit it anyway. It isnt a secret after all
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

What would I do right before the world ended?

Well... I'd probably be one of those persons that is taking a dump on the toilet and the last thing shooting through my mind would be the toilet seat!

LMAO!!! Litteraly!!! *rolls on floor laughing* o_O

Crab65
Crab65
327 posts
Nomad

I'd probably be one of those persons that is taking a dump on the toilet and the last thing shooting through my mind would be the toilet seat!

Sadly, there won't be any hidden cameras in your bathroom, so the footage will not be made into a movie and the audience can't have that quick little laugh while the disaster is happening.

I would try fugu. I have never tried it and it's possible it could kill me. If the world was ending, I'd try it.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Sadly, there won't be any hidden cameras in your bathroom, so the footage will not be made into a movie and the audience can't have that quick little laugh while the disaster is happening.

So there won't be any "Hey! You're on candid caaaaaamraaaa!!" for me?
Ohhhwww... shoot... LOL XD

If it were possible after the disaster has occured, I would at least be able to say 'hew, I feel relieved'... LMAO
Crab65
Crab65
327 posts
Nomad

If it were possible after the disaster has occured, I would at least be able to say 'hew, I feel relieved'...

Except that's rather difficult to do when you're dead. >.>
Thyll
Thyll
476 posts
Nomad

I would just set up a fold up chair on my roof. Just watch the world.

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

I'd have Goku warp me to another world, by using his Instant Transmission.

babatii
babatii
1 posts
Shepherd

[b]I would kill all humanity, before the world ends.. which doesn't make any sense does it

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I would kill all humanity, before the world ends.. which doesn't make any sense does it

That would be a good example of bad timing. In fact, just about any time is good to wipe out the entire human race except for the apocalypse. Honestly, the one time you can't do it and that's when you want to do it...
iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

I would score the winning tochdown of Super Bowl 70 then go crazy because I won the Super Bowl and then the world would end.

TaterTots
TaterTots
55 posts
Nomad

I would kill myself because I would be depressed about the world ending.

1,855 posts
Nomad

I would be drinking orange soda, and i'd be with my family.

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

I would hug my dogs and then go and have forced sex with several hot chicks.

Just kidding, about the sex thing. I would definately hug my dogs and watch the last season of House.

hidude1212
hidude1212
336 posts
Nomad

hug evryone in my fam fam then jump off a cliff

Showing 46-60 of 142