ForumsPopular MediaWhats your favorite book?

84 19822
Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

What is your fav. book?
Heres a form to use:

Title:
Age group:
Awesomeness rating: (0-100)
Reason:

• 84 Replies
killersquirrel1488
killersquirrel1488
63 posts
Nomad

The rating was supposed to be an infinite sign, but Armor Games didn't translate.

German3945
German3945
996 posts
Nomad

-Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchet

-The Dawn Treador (Narnia series)

-70's and 80's XMEN (Essential X-Men comic books, 20-30 issues all black n white and Wolverine smokin cigars )

ThePieMaker
ThePieMaker
31 posts
Nomad

HI, I'MA GUNNA BREAK THE RULS AND DO TOP 5, K?!?!

Murder on the Orient express, AR, 947, AG, 13-Forever R, Wow... Best ending ever... 13 and 1/2 Lives of Captain BlueBear, AR, 952, AG 12-DEAD, R, that book is crazy, insanely creative, and when you finish it and look back on it, you see how MASSIVE it is. Lord of the Flies, AR, 933, AG 16-Forever, R, We are messed up creatures! The Golden Compass, AR 951, AG 13-40s, R Fantastical, Sad, Great great book

NOT OFFICAL!!! My mood depends, so these are some of my favs, inculding, The Hobbit, Year Down Yonder, Lighting Thief (ONLY THAT ONE) and Animal Farm, & 1984, (Close but no cigar George!)

mellowman
mellowman
233 posts
Nomad

tittle: Eragon
age group:13-19
rating: 10000
reason: there is a great story line and there is so much action there is a battle about every 10 pages. there is also suspense. such as when Eragon is captured and he eventually gets out of the hold.

im going to have to agree.i have read all of them but one.(cant FIND ITTTTTTT!!!!)its not anywhere in my town.even the town library.

Those books are also really good but the film is just awful its so unfaithfull.

that is true also,i hate those friggin' movies but love the books.

Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket, basically the only books I have ever read and enjoyed reading.

ME TOO!!!!! i read the whole series on year in 3rd grade.right now im in 7th tho.forgot most of the storyboards.

Zxian
Zxian
35 posts
Nomad

I LOVE The Old Kingdom Trilogy, by Garth Nix.
Sabriel, Lirael, and Abhorsen were simply amazing.

If you haven't heard of them, look them up at your local Library.

Zxian
Zxian
35 posts
Nomad

Title: Sabriel
Age group: Teen to Adult
Awesomeness rating: 100
Reason:

The book is an epic fantasy novel. It takes fantasy and all that joins with it (Swords, magic, evil creatures, etc) and mixes it with this sort of realism that makes the book so believable. Its a little under the radar, but if you're fortunate to come across it, I guarantee you won't put it down disappointed.

SugarSweet19
SugarSweet19
67 posts
Nomad

Title: Pencil Of Doom
Age group: 9-13
Awesomeness rating: 88
Reason:

Its a great book to read because we have to take a test on every book we read (at school duh) and this book is so far the most entertaining of all the books I've read but i don't read alot of books because i don't like reading but yeah i think you get my point.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Title: The Road
Age Group: 15+
Awesomeness rating: 90

It's brutal and real but most of all it celebrates the triumph of the human spirit and the basic goodness that rests inside all of us. Yet it also delves into the darker side of humanity and the issues of life and death.

Also

Title: Three Cups of Tea
Age Group: 16+
Awesomeness rating: 90?

I haven't finished it yet buts it's an amazing book about a humanitarian's time devoted to building school in the mountain villages of the middle east. Convinced me that there's nothing better to do with my life than to help others.

xrailer
xrailer
5 posts
Nomad

calvin and hobbes beats everything

Riverstyx
Riverstyx
16 posts
Nomad

umm....

Title: Hunger games/ Catching Fire
Rating: 100
Reason: just lots of violence, and great story line, and the action is gripping, the ending to both books will definitely surprise you!

Epy94
Epy94
32 posts
Nomad

the hunger games is an awesome series! so i'll have to do my other favorite. if you like the hunger games then you will probably like this book.

Title: the maze runner
Rating: 100
Reason: violence, awesome plot twist, amazing ending, the writing and constant action keeps you sucked into the book.

Wyuen
Wyuen
374 posts
Nomad

Title: No Country For Old Men
Rating: 90
Reason: Explores the theme of choosing what you should do with your life and at what point should you quit. Dark side of human nature and etc. Good Book!

Yes Eragon was good. But it went downhill from there. Eragon had simple language that got the point across. The books after that simply got bogged down by trying to sound like an essay. Eragon was simple yet descriptive and got me engaged. I was disappointed with the books after that....;[

Evilginger
Evilginger
159 posts
Nomad

Yes Eragon was good. But it went downhill from there. Eragon had simple language that got the point across. The books after that simply got bogged down by trying to sound like an essay. Eragon was simple yet descriptive and got me engaged. I was disappointed with the books after that....;[

I liked the thrid one (Brisinger) best!!!!
hazelrocks23
hazelrocks23
31 posts
Nomad

TITLE: the outsiders
age group: like 16-20
rating: 10/10
reason: drama and gangster stuff.

cearth2
cearth2
37 posts
Nomad