The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesThis is the only level TOO

23 28897
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Well i was bored today and i joined twitter, so the first thing i did was add a bunch of gaming sites. Well, from my looking around i found out that this is the only level 2 is coming out next week. I'm not sure if it will be named that but it is coming out. I personally want achievement unlocked 2 but looks like he gave up on that. For proof look here.

Leave your opinion.

• 23 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Achievement Unlocked >>>>> This Is The Only Level

It is simply much more awesome trying to find the shortest time to complete all of the tasks. And while I also enjoy discovering how to complete a level, I gave up part way into This Is The Only Level because it just wasn't that awesome to me. Competing against the game mechanics isn't as fun as competing with the game mechanics.

emmalouc1
emmalouc1
516 posts
Nomad

OMG, I can't wait!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

This is the only level is definitely a game I'd be looking forward to for a sequel.

I hope that John decides to make a second achievement unlocked, though =P

Ruffy
Ruffy
39 posts
Nomad

the first was good 2 will be good

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Aaaaand it's up! This is the Only Level TOO.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

The game is evil! I've been stuck for 10 minutes on one stage and can't figure out what to do... and by some sort of magical thinking (seriously!) I managed to solve the puzzle while typing up this post. Awesome. Onwards!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I liked the simplicity of the first level.
I do like the unlockables though.

WexMajor82
WexMajor82
1,026 posts
Nomad

Almost ended! Just one level to go!!!
I didn't like it.
It's the same game of the prequel.
Only thing good is level 1-2.

trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

This one is much more challenging in my opinion! I spent a lot more time and deaths while trying to figure out what to do. The "clues" were defiantly more thought provoking this time. I think my first try at the original game took me about 10 minutes (maybe even less). My first try on this one took me 50 minutes!!!! I'm sure I can knock that time down with more experience though! This is definitely a great series.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

This is what happens when a corpse shot goes TOTALLY wrong...

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac284/Freakenstein_Armorgames/ThisistheonlylevelTOO-1.png

Anywhoo, the sequel was much better than the original because it 1) had more levels and 2) were more challenging. And it took me forever to find the easter egg. The funny thing is, I found it on accident when I fluffed the menu level...

And "take something literally" helps. A LOT.

Milos
Milos
848 posts
Peasant

Due to my amazing gaming skills all unlockable game mods remained locked after I finished the game. At least something should get unlocked after you beat the game.
And comparing it to the first TITOL I find this one to be easier, unlike the rest of you folks, stage titles give more or less obvious solutions on how to finish the level.
I expected to see a level that has something to do with that "Undefined" controversy from the original game. It was just a bug I know, but a lot of speculations were made about it, some users wasted a whole lot of time testing their theories.

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

this game is ok in my opinion...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The first one was ridiculously easy, I only found the heavy wind and candy stripes annoying, not hard.

The second one also seems to take longer to finish the stage normally, which can be sort of annoying.

I like the unlockables, but are there achievements?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I expected to see a level that has something to do with that "Undefined" controversy from the original game. It was just a bug I know, but a lot of speculations were made about it, some users wasted a whole lot of time testing their theories.

There is.. Lol

Sorry for the spoiler but I have to.. It's the Easter Egg Lol.
Milos
Milos
848 posts
Peasant

Sorry for the spoiler but I have to.. It's the Easter Egg Lol.

How do I find it?
Showing 1-15 of 23