ForumsThe Tavern[old] whats your favorite soft drink

97 16931
Chandler7
Chandler7
36 posts
Nomad

whats your favorite soft drink and why (be specific)

• 97 Replies
fritomaster
fritomaster
117 posts
Nomad

I like grape or orange fanta it doesn't matter

johnny294
johnny294
284 posts
Nomad

mine is probably cherry coke but i dont have it that much

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

i like coke the best. but thats just me. alot of people can argue easily about taste, but as for overall success as a product there is no contest coke is the best

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

Coke...is...better...than...Pepsi!

I agree.

My 3 favorite soft drinks are:
1.Coke
2.Sprite
3.Dr. Pepper

I only get to drink sodas on some occasions, like if I were to go to the restuarant, or if my dad ordered pizza. :/
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I like grape or orange fanta it doesn't matter

I actually prefer pineapple over the other fanta flavors. For some reason it doesn't taste as...well...average.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

I actually prefer pineapple over the other fanta flavors. For some reason it doesn't taste as...well...average.

they have a pineapple? i might have to try that...
1,855 posts
Nomad

Fanta orange or root beer. AWESOME DRINKS!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

they have a pineapple?

Haven't you ever seen a Fanta ad? The four girls singing and dancing each have different colored outfits, representing the four different flavors (Japan has many more). There's the orange girl, the purple girl, the red girl, and the yellow girl. Orange = orange (duhh), purple = grape, red = strawberry, and yellow = pineapple. Those are the four flavors available in the United States.
chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

Coke is definitely the best soft drink ever.
I seriously think I'm addicted to that stuff.

I think that I am addicted too, there is always a 2 liter bottle of coke in mu house.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Haven't you ever seen a Fanta ad? The four girls singing and dancing each have different colored outfits, representing the four different flavors (Japan has many more). There's the orange girl, the purple girl, the red girl, and the yellow girl. Orange = orange (duhh), purple = grape, red = strawberry, and yellow = pineapple. Those are the four flavors available in the United States.

i havent seen one of those in a while. i guess i didn't get the whole color coordinated thing
1,855 posts
Nomad

WHAT!? No way! You're so lucky! But diet coke is way better than coke. No offence.

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

My favorite would have to be either Dr.Pepper for its flavors or Coke for it's background. It used to have cocaine in it.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

It used to have cocaine in it.

Medical purposes ftw~

Now if only we could put weed in Coke...
--

My favorite drinks are Cherry Dr. Pepper and Coca-Cola. Both have great flavor. I live where Coke was made, too, so I guess that factors in on my preference.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Haha, this thread inspired me to make a "favorite beer" thread. Then I remembered the average age of an AG user...

Austinn
Austinn
278 posts
Nomad

DR.pepper goes flat way to fast so does mtn dew so im going with coke or cherry pepsi

Showing 16-30 of 97