ForumsThe Tavern[old] whats your favorite soft drink

97 16932
Chandler7
Chandler7
36 posts
Nomad

whats your favorite soft drink and why (be specific)

• 97 Replies
adios194
adios194
818 posts
Nomad

My favorite soft drink would have to be a non-alcoholic sangria. You can get them at most mexican restaurants. They are carbonated and taste like muscadines. Yum!! I like them because they are unique and taste amazing.

joao99
joao99
350 posts
Shepherd

It's a tie between Dr Pepper and Mr Pibb, because they taste exactly the same.

I never tasted Dr Pepper or Mr Pibb...There isnt this drinks in my country (Portugal).

And YES coke is BETTER than pepsi.
DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

coke is BETTER than pepsi.

I agree with you and with everyone else who has stated this. Has anyone else noticed that Coke tastes like it has a hint of cinnamon added to it?
adios194
adios194
818 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I noticed that it has a kick, but it doesn't seem cinnamon to me. Coke is better while carbonated, and pepsi is better that coke is when coke is decarbonated. In other words pepsi taste like a sweet carbonated coke.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

7-UP! It's the only fizzy soft drink that has no things added to it that harm your system! =D

lightcrux
lightcrux
622 posts
Peasant

7-UP! It's the only fizzy soft drink that has no things added to it that harm your system

Is that sarcasm? I thought every soft drink has carbon dioxide, which is bad for health. Not to forget the artificial additives and flavours.

I never found much of a difference in pepsi or coke, apart from the fact that pepesi is a tad bit sweeter. But then again, I can't have soft drinks anymore, so I'd say Mango Juice is probably the best.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

My favorites Root Beer. It mixes with icecream real well.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

My favorites Root Beer. It mixes with icecream real well.

I love Root Beer too. And it's great with ice cream. My sister said it tastes like toothpaste. I've noticed that, but I really don't care.

I can't have soft drinks anymore, so I'd say Mango Juice is probably the best.

If ya can't drink em, then why are ya here? Oh, ,ango juice is good.

My favorites are Coke, then 7-UP and Mountain Dew. I drink Pepsi when Coke seems to be a little to fizzy.
Moe
Moe
1,714 posts
Blacksmith

My favorites are Green River, then Mountain Dew. In fact, I have drunk those for so long that Coke and Pepsi make me sick.

lightcrux
lightcrux
622 posts
Peasant

If ya can't drink em, then why are ya here?

Everyone loves soft drinks. I used to like them too, until fairly recently when I stopped consuming them. Used to love the Fruit Beer (it's not real beer, mind you) and the lime flavoured soft drinks.
TheCheeseMaker
TheCheeseMaker
349 posts
Nomad

Soft drinks are a danger to you and those around you. It is a CARBONATED MONSTER (that you can drink :P )!

Anyway, although I hate soft drinks, iced tea mixed with a bit of Mountain Dew is pretty good. I'm not sure if iced tea is a soft drink, but Mountain Dew is.

cusefan666
cusefan666
39 posts
Nomad

i like mt. dew voltage its like a berry explosion in my mouth

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I'm not sure if iced tea is a soft drink

It's definitely not a soft drink.

Everyone loves soft drinks. I used to like them too, until fairly recently when I stopped consuming them. Used to love the Fruit Beer (it's not real beer, mind you) and the lime flavoured soft drinks.

Okay.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Pepsi or Mountain Dew.
I can't really choose between them, but Mountain Dew taste bad watered down more than Pepsi does.

German3945
German3945
996 posts
Nomad

RC! Royal Crown Cola
although, if ever bought it should be bought in 2 liter amounts. They taste much better than smaller bottles.

I enjoy Pepsi more than Coke long-term, but do like Coke. The spicierness is nice but Coke feels so much heavier to me.

Showing 31-45 of 97