ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 458737
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

He only posts in the forums to get a higher post count.

If you can't maintain a proper conversation about our current topic. Just leave the thread. Jeez...
i like the plasma grenade lancher the most becasuse of the amount of damage it deals and how it sticks.then theres the chance that the cpu will run by another enemy and you kill 2.

The Grenade launcher is surely a fun weapon touse. Yes I does deal only 80 damage. But it's still a nice weapon. And it's good to get combos from it as well. Like you mentioned the splash damage.
Yeah, it's the easiest way to get the "death from beyond the grave" achievement. It only deals 80 damage though, not enough for a 1KO.

Well, the rocket launcher is actually a 1 hit KO.
Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

the last time I played I got the closest I ever got to beating level 26. We were winning 3-2, but one of the robots got a triple-kill grenade launcher spree.

I had more trouble getting past that level then the two boss battles combined
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The Grenade launcher is surely a fun weapon touse. Yes I does deal only 80 damage. But it's still a nice weapon. And it's good to get combos from it as well. Like you mentioned the splash damage.

I got a skilled 5 kill streak after I died XP Disposal elevator ftw!

had more trouble getting past that level then the two boss battles combined

Boss battles were ridiculously easy.
Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

Boss battles were ridiculously easy.

Exactly
Zefith
Zefith
5 posts
Nomad

nvm I finally beat it

Colyxx
Colyxx
16 posts
Nomad

Are you all talking about alien campaign?

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Are you all talking about alien campaign?

Yes we are.We are talking about beating level 26.
tnymeh
tnymeh
178 posts
Nomad

Finally beat level 26 !

Yeah, you're best off following firetail's advice of always keep moving.

Also, it's insanely helpful to target the enemy human. I just grabbed a railgun, avoided the robots and then killed the human when I ran into him. At the end of the match the human had 20 deaths.

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

oh thx a lot

Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

Also, it's insanely helpful to target the enemy human. I just grabbed a railgun, avoided the robots and then killed the human when I ran into him. At the end of the match the human had 20 deaths.

I just weakened the robots BEFOREthey killed me up then let my AI teammates finish them not very reliable but it worked for me
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Level 26 is just pretty easy for me now that I have played it for a lot of times. I win every time I play it.

Colyxx
Colyxx
16 posts
Nomad

I havn't even started alien campaign I cbb to do it

Zefith
Zefith
5 posts
Nomad

also like tnymeh said targeting the human helps alot, and using screen shot mode to find him makes it even easier.

Colyxx
Colyxx
16 posts
Nomad

Agh can't get past level 21 D:

Colyxx
Colyxx
16 posts
Nomad

level 23 yay

Showing 1546-1560 of 1788