ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 458734
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
1,855 posts
Nomad

Just call it railgun.

Railguns, railgun, same thing.
And I already know about the railgun sniper thing. I was saying that you should use railguns instead of snipers.

Suggestion: Stay far away

Isn't that what I've been saying? :P
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Isn't that what I've been saying? :P

No, you said to jump around like a maniac.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I used to jump like a maniac when the Al had the zapper. I figured it didn't work. So now I just ran away...No wait, but I don't play anymore. :3

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

You...you...traitor...
what's the point of posting here then if you dislike Raze now?

I mean, but, it's awesome!

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Of course it's awesome! When did I say I disliked Raze? I just said it got a bit boring. But as always, it's still awesome...T_T

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I hope Raze 2 comes out soon =3

JoshFrench
JoshFrench
26 posts
Nomad

i love to snipe

asiamaple
asiamaple
3 posts
Peasant

Wow! It really works!

Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

Anyone notice on level "Disposal" That the AIs (Teammates and the enemy) occasionally just run back and fourth at the bottom left part of the map?

Easy Kills with nade launcher :3

1,855 posts
Nomad

what's the point of posting here then if you dislike Raze now?

He only posts in the forums to get a higher post count.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

And what exactly is so good about YOUR posts on this thread that don't contribute to the top whatsoever?

Anyone notice on level "Disposal" That the AIs (Teammates and the enemy) occasionally just run back and fourth at the bottom left part of the map?

It's more annoying when your teammates are stuck there...*one railgun shot*

They also have a habit of jumping, hitting some crates and falling into the laser.
tnymeh
tnymeh
178 posts
Nomad

They also have a habit of jumping, hitting some crates and falling into the laser.

Actually, I do that also :3

Must be why I'm having so much trouble. On a side note, the last time I played I got the closest I ever got to beating level 26. We were winning 3-2, but one of the robots got a triple-kill grenade launcher spree. I've taken to the general strategy of camping the top floor waiting for the powerups and the four close-by weapon spawns.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Actually, I do that also :3

You can double jump over them, you know...

Must be why I'm having so much trouble. On a side note, the last time I played I got the closest I ever got to beating level 26. We were winning 3-2, but one of the robots got a triple-kill grenade launcher spree. I've taken to the general strategy of camping the top floor waiting for the powerups and the four close-by weapon spawns.

Never camp. Camp, bad idea. Random running robot come, with railgun. You die. That no no.
billymom
billymom
60 posts
Nomad

dont we all

i like the plasma grenade lancher the most becasuse of the amount of damage it deals and how it sticks.then theres the chance that the cpu will run by another enemy and you kill 2.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

i like the plasma grenade lancher the most becasuse of the amount of damage it deals and how it sticks.then theres the chance that the cpu will run by another enemy and you kill 2.

Yeah, it's the easiest way to get the "death from beyond the grave" achievement. It only deals 80 damage though, not enough for a 1KO.
Showing 1531-1545 of 1788