ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 458732
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
1,855 posts
Nomad

I like Rockin' with the Rocket launcher...

Haha that's my favorite gun too. I do enjoy kicking ass sniper style every once in a while though.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I like Rockin' with the Rocket launcher...

Nice.
Anyways Im still stuck on that juggernaut one. The second one. Maybe today Ill win.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Haha that's my favorite gun too. I do enjoy kicking *** sniper style every once in a while though.

In which the sniper rifle is my second favorite weapon. Just keep on making simple headshots, and you'll win the match easily.
Nice.
Anyways Im still stuck on that juggernaut one. The second one. Maybe today Ill win.

What level is that? Well anyway, just keep restarting until you appear as the current juggernaught. Or juggernaut, whatever you spell. -_-

Don't forget about the grenade launcher as well. It is pretty good. Improvising with the splash damage. And stickin' 'em shots on the Al.
tnymeh
tnymeh
178 posts
Nomad

I love the grenade launcher on the garbage disposal map. I just camp out with a grenade launcher on the side vent, and then fire grenades whenever I reach the top or bottom. It also has the added bonus of that health powerup right there, so you're basically self-sufficient until you run out of grenades.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

[quote]Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of them, but they aren't terrible. Make sure you squat when you fire to tighten up your shot and aim for the head, and the damage output is fairly reasonable.[quote]
Headshot with that pice of shit??!!Its already hard to try hit enemy with bio uzis becouse bullet velocity is awful, but trying to get headshot with it??!!That would be really hard!

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Damn that quote failure..

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

You can't headshot with a bio uzi. It's in the "explosive" weapons category, and they only have splash damage.

Zefith
Zefith
5 posts
Nomad

hey can anyone tell me how to beat lv 26? I hate how the robots kill u in 3 shots with the uzi and u need like 2 clips of a rail gun to kill one of them

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

hey can anyone tell me how to beat lv 26? I hate how the robots kill u in 3 shots with the uzi and u need like 2 clips of a rail gun to kill one of them

Well I you beat if you kill them all :P
What?If I remembered right I killed robots with 3 shot with railgun..
Here are some tips:Use granade launcher and fire about 3-4 grades for one robot.
Get double damage any time you can!
Dont get close to enemy, then its harder to dodge their bio uzis or granade launcher shots (you cant dodge railgun or zapper shots, they hit insantly).
Use your team mates as a shield when you got railgun.You can fire through your team mates whitout damaging them and get some kills.
When you get graned to stick in enemy run away!Splas damage may damage you.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

If you see a robot with a railgun and they see your...your meat. If you walk into a robot with a zapper...your cooked. If you get hit by a grenade from a robot...your smoked.

1,855 posts
Nomad

If you see a robot with a railgun and they see your...your meat. If you walk into a robot with a zapper...your cooked. If you get hit by a grenade from a robot...your smoked.

Hey that was actually pretty good haha xD

I hate the robots. I would try to make a sniper spot, and jump around a lot when they're attacking you.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I would try to make a sniper spot, and jump around a lot when they're attacking you.

There are no sniper rifles on level 26...
1,855 posts
Nomad

There are no sniper rifles on level 26...

I know that. But don't railguns do pretty much the same thing? And there are lots of guns you can use with a sniper spot.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Just call it railgun. You make people confused with railgun and sniper.

Railgun more powerful.
Railgun slow reload time.

Sniper weaker than the railgun.
But faster reload.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

"Jumping around a lot" does not really help when the enemy has a zapper though xD

Suggestion: Stay far away
You can attack robots with bio uzis with a zapper, though Dx

Showing 1516-1530 of 1788