ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 451146
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Oh, I forgot. The pistol has better accuracy.

dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

i choose assault rifle because it's automatic has a large clip and it's only a bit weaker than the magnum which technically mean that the assault rifle is a automatic pistol...so yea i like assault rifle better

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I think Railgun is better than sniper rifle. Although it takes some time to reload still it does more damage to multiple enemies. You won't like having a sniper when you have three enemies in front of you with dangerous weapons.( This has happened with me. I was knocked out in a second).

And, I think assault rifle is better although both of them do the same amount of damage(almost). Moreover, assault rifle has more ammo and firing speed.

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

Ok I've made my decision that I choose Assault Rifle because I prefer no wait inbetween shots

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

Ok everyone
What is your K/D ratio
Myne is 7.2:1
YAY!!!

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

it's only a bit weaker than the magnum

Yep. The magnum's damage is 12. The assault rifle's damage is 8.

How about the pistol or the Uzi. I think this isn't a good battle though. Can't think...lol.

The Uzi deals more damage.
Both have the same range.
The Uzi has better accuracy.
The Uzi has a larger clip.

Uzi's damage:12.5
Magnum's damage:12

Pretty much the uzi wins.

Now, the Grenade Launcher and the Rocket Launcher. Still not really thinking straight.

Rocket Launcher has better damage.
Both have the same range.
Grenade Launcher has better accuracy.
The Grenade Launcher has a larger clip.

Rocket's damage:150
Grenade L.: 80

Although, the grenade launcher has some better stuff. The Rocket launcher's 1 hit KO kills it. =D
bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

Bio Uzi over Magnum
G.Launcher over Rocket Launcher

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Ok everyone
What is your K/D ratio
Myne is 7.2:1
YAY!!!

Mine is 1.78:1. IT's no so good. I admit I'm not good. But I know my stuff. Rofl...
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

What do you mean by same range?

And, my K/D ratio is very bad. Just 3.72:1 Well, it was 2:1 three days ago. I have lost quite a lot of lives while playing level 27 again and again. (Even after completing it).

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I think Railgun is better than sniper rifle. Although it takes some time to reload still it does more damage to multiple enemies. You won't like having a sniper when you have three enemies in front of you with dangerous weapons.( This has happened with me. I was knocked out in a second).

True. But try your best to jump away. Unless you are cornered, you are dead. Pretty much dead...
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

What do you mean by same range?

I'm not sure. I actually used JuiceTin's weapon stats thing.
LINKY
bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

I can't believe that k/d firetail whats yours?

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I can't believe that

Believe what?
firetail whats yours?

I believe firetail is offline at the moment. =/
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

You have no chance of escaping if one of your opponent is having a rocket and other one a railgun unless you have a rocket/ are very skilled/ have impenetrable shield.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

You have no chance of escaping if one of your opponent is having a rocket and other one a railgun unless you have a rocket/ are very skilled/ have impenetrable shield.

So it's NOT impossible to get out of that situation.....
Showing 661-675 of 1788