ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 451356
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

wow lol i rock at stranded that's where i get all my kill streaks from

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

wow lol i rock at stranded that's where i get all my kill streaks from

This is really weird. I'm bad at the stranded area.
bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

I love VR for fast-paced firefights [because it makes you run faster]

dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

this is really weird. I'm bad at the stranded area.
lmao i love stranded because there are plenty of places for sniping people
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

lmao i love stranded because there are plenty of places for sniping people

I see.
I love VR for fast-paced firefights [because it makes you run faster]

Really?! I never noticed that...
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I love to play at the base map but it's way too slow if you play team, because both teams stick to their sides.

I love playing at disposal, except when my whole team gets stuck at the elevator.

I like VR, but if someone takes the shield powerup side or pick up 2x or immortal, it gets too unfair.

dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

lol so basically you like anything when it's perfect for you

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Nah, I despise the plant map.

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Well, I play on all the maps except for the base one. It does not matter if they get shield or double damage. We can always run from them. And, I always play team deathmatch and manage to get most of the kills.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Well, I play on all the maps except for the base one. It does not matter if they get shield or double damage. We can always run from them. And, I always play team deathmatch and manage to get most of the kills.

Try doing 1-man team then.
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Well, if you mean deathmatch, I have already played it lots of times. It is quite boring. You kill one then, wait stupidly for him to respawn. Currently, I am playing team deathmatch at hard level.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Well, if you mean deathmatch, I have already played it lots of times. It is quite boring. You kill one then, wait stupidly for him to respawn. Currently, I am playing team deathmatch at hard level.

No. Elimination-25 lives-10 players (including yourself), no team...you can try it on any difficulty.
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I have been playing for a long time, but did not notice this one. I am trying this one now. : )

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Anyone here like Juggernaut?
I despise it...

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I have been playing for a long time, but did not notice this one. I am trying this one now. : )

I recommend you try insane. It's really hard, but fun. Elimination-25 lives-insane-10 players (Including yourself)- Long range weapons
Showing 691-705 of 1788