ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 451162
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Yes, but it is pretty difficult. (I have enabled comments for a while)

Anyone having an idea about beating area called Base? That's my most difficult area.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Anyone having an idea about beating area called Base? That's my most difficult area.

I sorta don't understand what you are trying to say. I know what the base is though.
(I have enabled comments for a while)

*Coughmycommentsareclosedcough*
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I wanted to say that the area called Base is my weakness. It has no health powerups. And, I die the most in this area because my enemies always get a better weapon than mine. ( I do not know how)

And, I checked your profile. That's why I posted it here. (Did you get any idea of what I am talking about?)

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

Ok I just played Insane Elimination I got 12 kills and 25 deaths i got 2nd place.I liked it though its very fast paced and I don't really think I did that bad.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Ok I just played Insane Elimination I got 12 kills and 25 deaths i got 2nd place.I liked it though its very fast paced and I don't really think I did that bad.

Omfg. I did that. And got the same score as you! 0_o
It has no health powerups. And, I die the most in this area because my enemies always get a better weapon than mine. ( I do not know how)

Weird, I'm pretty okay-ish with that area.
bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

Base is my G. Launcher domination area

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Base is my G. Launcher domination area

I usually pwn with the rocket launcher and the sniper rifle. Well, I'm best with the rocket launcher in all areas. -.-
bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

Can somebody please tell me the purpose of Ego Mode [The thing that makes your head huge for no reason]

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Can somebody please tell me the purpose of Ego Mode [The thing that makes your head huge for no reason]

Probably, I only think, for headshots? Ask JuiceTin or Addsion.
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Well, if you play nicely (Get a lot of kills etc.), your head will become big. And, if you play poorly (Get a lot of deaths), you head will become smaller.

You can always check it by going on how to play and then, by clicking on tips.

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

O that makes sense thanks

dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

I usually pwn with the rocket launcher and the sniper rifle. Well, I'm best with the rocket launcher in all areas. -.-
yea me i pwn with the rocket launcher sniper rifle railgun zapper and assault rifle. i can kinda improvise with any wep but those are my favs
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

yea me i pwn with the rocket launcher sniper rifle railgun zapper and assault rifle. i can kinda improvise with any wep but those are my favs

I'm best with the zapper in the Plant area, mostly.
dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

ugh i suck at the plant area i always lose

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

ugh i suck at the plant area i always lose

Odd, since I win most of the battles in the Plant.
Showing 676-690 of 1788