ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 451358
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Anyone here like Juggernaut?
I despise it...

I don't. I just don't know why. I just don't...>
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I hate Juggernaught too. I never play it.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I don't. I just don't know why. I just don't...>

Yah, I hit the enemy with 3 rocket launchers and while I'm reloading someone pistols them.
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Well, the same happens to me. Even if I get to become a juggernaught, someone just rockets me down while I am trying to reload.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Yah, I hit the enemy with 3 rocket launchers and while I'm reloading someone pistols them.

I know. It is so annoying. I've only played about 2-4 juggernaught matches in the quickmatch.
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I have never played it in quickmatch. campaign ones were more than enough for me.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I have never played it in quickmatch. campaign ones were more than enough for me.

Yeah, level 22 was so annoying. Although, I already beat it. The Leader Human kept on stealing the kills. Like firetail said earlier.
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Yes, and leaders are always difficult to kill. I wait till the juggernaught loses most of his health then railgun him down. After this, I use my rocket launcher to get some kills before dying!

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I wait till the juggernaught loses most of his health then railgun him down. After this, I use my rocket launcher to get some kills before dying!

I try that. But sometimes, the juggernaught just comes and shoots you, dead...
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Well, do this when the juggernaught is not having a railgun and there is a player between him and you.

dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

i like to use grenade launcher to kill the juggernaught. i usually wait for him to start fight someone else so i can sneak up behind him. then i use some other wep to defend myself

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Good tactic. But, I find it quite difficult. Grenade launcher can fail sometimes. They just jump away at times.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Well, do this when the juggernaught is not having a railgun and there is a player between him and you.

Once, I was looking for a gun. Not even paying attention to the juggernaught. I jumped, he was right at my face with a rocket launcher. I dead obviously. Later on, I lost the match.

I played again...the AL got the juggernaught when I was reloading...lost the match. I got so annoyed...I stopped playing juggernaught.
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Good tactic. But, I find it quite difficult. Grenade launcher can fail sometimes. They just jump away at times.

This is why you have to aiming correctly.
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I use Grenade launcher only when there is a opponent above me with a dangerous weapon.

Showing 706-720 of 1788