The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 458622
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
chz08
chz08
205 posts
Nomad

Anyone know when Raze 2 is coming out?

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

No, it'll probably be awhile though.

dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

and yes i mean bgerm the braggart

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Anyone know when Raze 2 is coming out?

Raze is only out for one month...be patient.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I thought it was out for 2 months?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I thought it was out for 2 months?

Shh....I was close.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Lol, it doesn't matter.

It'll just take awhile until Raze 2 comes out...

awsomeman400
awsomeman400
3 posts
Nomad

I was talking about level 7, where you are human and you are helping Sgt. Johnson.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I was talking about level 7, where you are human and you are helping Sgt. Johnson.

Hide and let Sgt. Johnson do all the work, if it doesn't bore you.
Peek
Peek
120 posts
Nomad

I used a cheater's way out for I think level 5? It's whichever one where the robots go haywire, you're on the small map with the ship, and it's elimination.

All you have to do is maybe grab a couple good weapons and hide in the right bottom corner of the map. Shields are very helpful to pick up too, I think there may be one close to where you should be. Kill any robots that spawn there and let all your opponents finish each other off until there's just one guy left, then kill him. You should still have the max amount of lives for that level, maybe minus one. It's cheap but it works!

Peek
Peek
120 posts
Nomad

Also, thanks guys for the help on level 7 waaay back on like page 43.

ExpoBanana
ExpoBanana
128 posts
Nomad

i have a very good sniper spot, but its kinda boring, all you do is spawn trap them

its on abandonment, in the building with the 2x damage... well thats on the outside, but watever... you go to the hole in the floor/roof, and just jump everytime someone comes from there, if your playing team deathmatch, once you get to 24, stop. and kill all your guys until your negative something, keep repeating this, and your gonna do good! xD

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

I remember level 7 all I did was just rocket people like crazy and get the 2X damage I needed a couple tries to beat it though.

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

I'm finally better at the shotgun!

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Where is level 7? I mean is it Abandonment because I am here for a short time only.

Showing 1096-1110 of 1788