The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 458626
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I think it is. The ones with Sargent Johnson. Are with the abandonment area.

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

Yes they are and what do you mean your here for a short time only

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I am very good at this level. We just have to keep on the right side. If you are a t left side, try to grab a nice weapon and go to right side. Kill them and Johnson will follow you here. Then, try to grab a rocket launcher and stand near the wall killing everyone. I NEVER go for the x2 damage in the area because it means risking our lives. They can snipe us down without our knowing it. (I am going).

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

He never follows me

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I used a cheater's way out for I think level 5? It's whichever one where the robots go haywire, you're on the small map with the ship, and it's elimination.

All you have to do is maybe grab a couple good weapons and hide in the right bottom corner of the map. Shields are very helpful to pick up too, I think there may be one close to where you should be. Kill any robots that spawn there and let all your opponents finish each other off until there's just one guy left, then kill him. You should still have the max amount of lives for that level, maybe minus one. It's cheap but it works!

Or you could die, never click respawn and when everyone but one robot dies respawn and finish him off...
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

He will and even if he does not, you can kill them all. I always get more kills than my companions.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

He will and even if he does not, you can kill them all. I always get more kills than my companions.

Always?
Not sure always...
Sounds a bit boastful.

AI is not made to follow directions, or follow you.
They just go in an endlessly repeating route and shoot at whoever they see.
bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

AI is not made to follow directions, or follow you.

But following the AI helps you not constantly die on the hard levels,or insane.
imb4uin
imb4uin
5 posts
Nomad

hey guys, how about level 22?? its a juggernaught type. Aliens are so good, all other alies always kill the juggernaught or the whoever is juggernaught always kills everyone else. Any tips??

ExpoBanana
ExpoBanana
128 posts
Nomad

im still stuck on the 2nd to last human level... cant seem to beat it... :\\

imb4uin
imb4uin
5 posts
Nomad

level 14? its quite easy if u be agressive. You cant be hiding or sitting at one spot. Try to get rocket launcher or sniper and go out on hunting. And remember to keep moving/jumping so you dont get shot. (Do Not stay on top or back of the ship for too long, u lose health that way)

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

But following the AI helps you not constantly die on the hard levels,or insane.

How, exactly?

level 14? its quite easy if u be agressive. You cant be hiding or sitting at one spot. Try to get rocket launcher or sniper and go out on hunting. And remember to keep moving/jumping so you dont get shot. (Do Not stay on top or back of the ship for too long, u lose health that way)

I find it better to be defensive.
Grab a rocket launcher/sniper and grenade launcher, than camp near the spot where the shield spawns. When an enemy comes into view, either snipe them or rocket them. If an enemy is walking above you, jump through the platform and grenade them.
bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

If you run around on a harder difficulty you will always die but you notice the AI doesn't die most of the time so if you follow them you wont die as much this is most helpful in Elimination.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The AI dies way more than I do...
Anyways, on level 26, we were leading 3-1, I just killed 2 robots with railgun, but than a robot railgunned gnarthuk and thyolax killed himself, so it was 1-1...than robot killed himself and we won XD

imb4uin
imb4uin
5 posts
Nomad

ok anyone help me on 22? its a juggernaught type. AIs are so good, they always kill the juggernaught or the juggernaught always kills everyone else. Any tips??

Showing 1111-1125 of 1788