ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 458712
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I meant 20. That was easy. he best way to use a shotgun is to shoot at point blank range. That is 1-hit KO in easy mode. It also has a longer range than zapper.

brandonkinter
brandonkinter
4 posts
Nomad

raze is really really fun

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Yes, the shotgun does have more range. I've never tried zapper only match, though.

I got 111 kills and 2 deaths in shotgun only. And I got a 104 kill streak.

BlooodBath
BlooodBath
44 posts
Viceroy

the best thing i like is with the rocket launcher, you can kill people on the other side of thin walls.
One thing i hate is when the cpu is hugging the wall with a rocket launcher and then glitches a rocket through the wall then you die.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Actuallu its possible to get kill sterak higher than 20.I have 107 (in elimination, 4 opponnets 25 lives each).

gunsarefun
gunsarefun
3 posts
Nomad

is there a way you can skip levels becaues i am stuck on a level and the game is boring now

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Grr, that happens all the time. They can also get headshots on you through the floor with sniper rifles, as long as you jump up into the roof and they stick their sniper through the floor above you... That's only ever happened a couple of times, but it still happens. This problem's frequency is multiplied by 100 if you are playing with Ego Mode on and you're doing well.

This is why you never turn ego mode on.

Nope. Sorry, you're stuck until 1.) you beat the level (duh) or 2.) you hack the game and give yourself a repeating railgun. Lol.

Or infinity damage and ammo and life for every weapon
Play quick match.
Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I play quick match a lot now. I think some of our teammates are really amazing in the game while some are dumb. Like Sgt. Johnson in human campaign and holith(level25) in alien campaign. I like holith because he is like the only one who gets kills in level 25. He always tops the list in my case with most kills. I saw him getting a triple kill once. That was unbelievable for me.

And one thing I still wonder is that I had the third post in this thread, first two being troopdude's even though I did not know what Raze was or how to play it!

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I failed a bit :P It was 5 opponents match, I rememberred that after posting (lol!) that it was 5 opponents match where I get 107 kill streak (if you dont believe me, so what?I have 107 kill streak).

jakenight11
jakenight11
1 posts
Nomad

good

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I play quick match a lot now. I think some of our teammates are really amazing in the game while some are dumb. Like Sgt. Johnson in human campaign and holith(level25) in alien campaign. I like holith because he is like the only one who gets kills in level 25. He always tops the list in my case with most kills. I saw him getting a triple kill once. That was unbelievable for me.

Holith isn't in level 25...

Well, I failed a bit :P It was 5 opponents match, I rememberred that after posting (lol!) that it was 5 opponents match where I get 107 kill streak (if you dont believe me, so what?I have 107 kill streak).

Now try for more...
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Dammit. My highest kill streak is 104 kills. Noooooo.

Level 25 was annoying with those robots though. =/
FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Also my prewies highest kill streak was 106 :P Rised with one!And my kill ratio is 19,3 (lot of elimination with 4 opponents)

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Dammit, I just checked my Raze stuff on AG it was deleted...dammit, I guess I'm not lucky after all. I guess U'm going to play on Kong. =/

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

What's so funny? What if you lost YOUR Raze progress?

Showing 1441-1455 of 1788