ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 458720
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

They still have a lot of health though, haha. I haven't played Raze in a long time away...

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

Lol, I didn't say, I "truly" dislike the assault rifle. It's only fun when it's 4x damage mod, on quick match.

for me, it's fun for everything. except if your going against a robot, but i don't think any of the robot levels allow assault rifles. does anyone else think that an assault rifle is in there top 4 favorite guns???

With chaingun you need to go close with enemy..

yeah, no offense, but in levels, a chain gun is useless unless your enemy has about 10% health. i mean, in alien campaign, buy the time the thing starts up to fire, you're dead.
Falcon4415
Falcon4415
130 posts
Shepherd

Yeah the assault rifle is a great gun when you're not playing against overpowered opponents (it's useless in the alien campaign).

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

I don't use Assault rifle much. I use it only in starting levels for those stupid zombies who can't hit me even with three rockets! They are really brain-dead.

well, they are zombies, you know.
and, didn't the level description say that they are strong but stupid? i'm pretty sure it said something like that...
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Whenever I use assault rifles I can pour all the ammo in a zombie and it only gets it about half dead. Hope it has more power in the next game.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I haven't really played Raze in a long time. Like 2 months...

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

I haven't really played Raze in a long time. Like 2 months...

me too!
i really want the 2nd one to come out!!!!!!!
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Addsion told me it won't come out in a long long time. But here are some plans of his:

-Fully update the game
- And then add multiplayer
-Possibility of beta testing

These things are not promised though.

He is currently working on another game.

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

He is currently working on another game.

another game!?!?!? that sounds cool... did he tell you what kind of game it was? (action, shooting, RPG, adventure, etc.)
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I heard that some new weapons were being added but that was a while ago so I dont really remeber what they were.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

another game!?!?!? that sounds cool... did he tell you what kind of game it was? (action, shooting, RPG, adventure, etc.)

He didn't say, he only said he was currently working on another game.
I heard that some new weapons were being added but that was a while ago so I dont really remeber what they were

He didn't say what the weapons were though...He said he had new weapons only? I'm not sure though, heh...
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

new weapons??? wouldn't it be cool if he added the alien commanders weapon? i thought that's what you would get after beating him, but i guess not. ever since then, i wanted to use the thing against people in quickmatches. i would be very happy if he added that to it...
i doubt he'll do it though. oooo! maybe he'll put a RPG in it! that would be cool!

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I wish I could see the alien commanders weapon. Unfortunatly I am stuck on the secon juggernaut level in the alien campaign.

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

wait, the alien commanders weapon is in human campaign....

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

*facepalm* Wish there was an edit button. I meant the robo sargent johnson not the alien commander.

Showing 1471-1485 of 1788