ForumsGamesMMORPG/RPG please read!

311 66513
moneychoker
moneychoker
74 posts
Nomad

Hello there! If you know of any good mmorpg or rpg with no spyware or bugs please post the good ones you know here!

Thanks
Moneychoker,

• 311 Replies
MONEYMAKER24
MONEYMAKER24
76 posts
Nomad

dragonfable, adventure quest, and runescape, those are the only ones that i know

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

You could try Infantry, which is owned by Sony. A 3rd person shooter game with various weapons and equipment. It's actually a game with games. there are different "zones" to enter that you can play, and one of the types is an RPG. Another one would be a map called DotA All-Stars by IceFrog from Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne. Wouldn't consider an MMO that much, considering there can only be 10 players per game, but it's worth a shot.

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

Check that. I don't really know what defines a game as an MMO. If it's how many people play it, or the amount of max players you can play with at once. If it's the first one, DotA is definitely an MMO

redbelt100
redbelt100
8 posts
Nomad

souls of the ultamite nation and roblox are some really good ones

TaterTots
TaterTots
55 posts
Nomad

My favorite MMORPG is Fiesta, it's really fun

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Dont go to WoW bro youll become an addict, id prefer smoking weed and being addicted to it than playing WoW

DragonFire5000
DragonFire5000
5 posts
Nomad

Try WindSlayer at Outspark.
they also have other good mmorpgs like Fiesta.

Crashman222
Crashman222
355 posts
Nomad

lol only ones that are good that i can think of are runescape,dragonfable,maplestory, aqworlds and wow

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

i play runescape because no downloads you can play f2p and i like it

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

AQ Worlds , RuneScape & Mechquest. They are the best ones I have tried.

KezzoTheOne
KezzoTheOne
17 posts
Nomad

world of warcraft will eat your life!
but its fun if you dont get addicted

loover48
loover48
38 posts
Nomad

runescape is the worlds most popular mmorpg lol

deadlysparta
deadlysparta
5 posts
Nomad

i like allods online its funny,there are many quests,pvp is awesome and the graphics looks good

BlackIce131
BlackIce131
260 posts
Nomad

i played wow for a few months got a 1 character max lv 2cnd character lv 75 then i did some endgame raidng and got bored... So i just spontaniousl quit i might play again when cataclysm comes out

d_mcfarlane
d_mcfarlane
31 posts
Nomad

RuneScape is good, if you want to try it out they have just released a demo mode so you can start straightaway. It'll put you in a tutorial but that only takes a few minutes and once you have played the demo to it's limits I'm pretty sure you can upgrade your account to f2p if you want to, without losing any levels...and from there you can upgrade to members if you want. I'd seriously suggest jsut trying it though, it's one of the most popular out there and you have othing to lose (except a little spare time =] )

Showing 271-285 of 311