ForumsGamesMMORPG/RPG please read!

311 66486
moneychoker
moneychoker
74 posts
Nomad

Hello there! If you know of any good mmorpg or rpg with no spyware or bugs please post the good ones you know here!

Thanks
Moneychoker,

• 311 Replies
Muadhib
Muadhib
5 posts
Nomad

an old EPIC RPG is Gothic 1 ... Gothic 1 is Epicly done and u can't conisder yourself gamer if u are an ignorant fool and not taste it at least once...EPIC GAME

Kostasmpyras
Kostasmpyras
16 posts
Nomad

My favorite is Atlantica online but I also like Lineage II. I don't get why everyone is making bad comments about it...

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

WoW

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Endless-Online is a pretty good game, I hate the fact that the economy is going down and stuff. there is a new version, version 29 thats coming out soon though. Maple story is also good.

KuxirRandomMaster
KuxirRandomMaster
50 posts
Nomad

Hahahaha ive played so many, but i would have to say Mabinogi is the best, though Flyff is great on a private server and DOMO has some really varried gameplay, look up some videos for yourself if you want.

Oh and if you know whats good for you, dont play Maplestory, adventure quest dragonfable,

Runescape is worth a try, now with the recent upgrades.

DragoonMaster
DragoonMaster
49 posts
Nomad

The new mmorpg Aion looks really good. Can pre-order it now and it reminds me of WoW but with much better graphics.

Zwische
Zwische
20 posts
Nomad

Only good MMO i could think of right now is Dragonica.
It may look boring, but its funny if you play it for a while.

But it still has bugs because its still in the open beta.

Worth a try tho

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Runescape is worth a try, now with the recent upgrades.

Runescape SUCKS now with the recent addons. It was better before!
Spartan0430
Spartan0430
124 posts
Nomad

mechquest is good for a week or so. adventure quest is ok.
runescape for me was good for about 3 years.
dragon fable is good for a week or so but not as good as mechquest or runescape.

Rale_King
Rale_King
259 posts
Nomad

You could try World Of Warcarft:Wrath of the lich king.That's the best MMORPG available,Age Of Conan is also good.Warhammer Online is great.
And you could try Cabal.But these games aren't browser games.Browser games suck.You need to download these games...

KUJU
KUJU
48 posts
Nomad

my favourite one (and free) is Savage 2... it's a FPS, a RPG and a game like warcraft 3... i think it's awesome

FifulX
FifulX
24 posts
Nomad

conquer online!

TheLol
TheLol
8 posts
Nomad

gunz

CrazyBurningFire
CrazyBurningFire
50 posts
Nomad

Depends on if you want to pay a monthly fee to play the game. Personally I play Everquest, it is more for the hardcore gamer. But if you are a hardcore gamer and is willing to spend a few bucks a month, then EQ is the game for you.

OMG_im_on_fire
OMG_im_on_fire
269 posts
Nomad

you should try mabinogi its free

Showing 256-270 of 311