ForumsThe Tavern[necro] What language would you like to learn?

196 29397
bacobit
bacobit
1,671 posts
Nomad

Yes, I know...Langeage is spelled wrong. But yeah pretty self explanatory, just post a langeage that you'd like to learn.

As for me, I'd like to learn German.

• 196 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Is that sarcasm or are you being serious?

daankw
daankw
5 posts
Peasant

Chinese! Then I can communicate with half of the world

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I learnt Italian for 7 years, 4 different teachers I still managed to hate it all. It just wasn't worth it, maybe it was because we only had one lesson a week. I'm learning Japanese now and I love it, I'm good at it (I got 100% in the exam) and it's probably my best subject. It suits me too, because of all the anime I watch. I'm happy studying it and I'll probably continue to in the future.

What would I like to learn? It'd be French or German, French was my next option at my school, but German wasn't an option and is probably the only language based off Latin I know absolutely none of.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

I learnt Italian for 7 years, 4 different teachers I still managed to hate it all. It just wasn't worth it, maybe it was because we only had one lesson a week.

I have faster and less painful ways of learning it. It's actually entertaining.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I have faster and less painful ways of learning it. It's actually entertaining.

Rosetta Stone? I want to try that, from what I've heard they're pretty good at what they do.
nobody1143
nobody1143
22 posts
Nomad

I would love to learn french.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Rosetta Stone? I want to try that, from what I've heard they're pretty good at what they do.

They are pretty good at what they do. That and I don't have to do it at set times every day/week.

Random things in computer software rooms FTW.
MisterGovernor
MisterGovernor
74 posts
Nomad

I want to learn Japanese and American Sign Language. I just love Japan and I hear you can make lots o money being a translator for ASL.

Shoestring
Shoestring
152 posts
Nomad

I'd like to learn Russian!

ramzaman
ramzaman
231 posts
Farmer

i would wanna learn to talk like french people do

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I wourd want to rearn Engrish.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Well I'm still learning french of course(I live in ottawa)but considering I suck at french I would like to learn the language,so I would get better marks in french at school!XDXDXD

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

I'd quite like to be proficient in Japanese. I only know a few words at the minute (Basic pleasantries mainly although I know a few swear words...)

Uproar
Uproar
333 posts
Nomad

I know:

English; French; German; Italian; Spainish; Greek; Japanese;

So it would be great to learn more in those languages (excluding English) and i probably would not mind learning some other language...like i don't. i've learnt all the languages i've ever wanted to accomplish.

Eless
Eless
118 posts
Nomad

I want to learn Portugese, I have no idea why.

Showing 151-165 of 196