ForumsThe Tavern[necro] What language would you like to learn?

196 29403
bacobit
bacobit
1,671 posts
Nomad

Yes, I know...Langeage is spelled wrong. But yeah pretty self explanatory, just post a langeage that you'd like to learn.

As for me, I'd like to learn German.

• 196 Replies
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

I knew Indonesian because i lived in Indonesia for 16 years .. But i forgot Indonesian the same day i returned to Serbia ...
So Indonesian and thats it :P

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

Spanish because its hilarious to hear people speak in it.

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

Io Parlo Italiano un po. so i would also like to learn Russian cuz their alphabet is wierd

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

i have to learn a language to make it into a decent college... i chose Spanish. uhhhhggggg

Bon243
Bon243
96 posts
Nomad

german

coldplaya
coldplaya
355 posts
Nomad

Me no speekE Taliano.

But I want to learn!!!

blazingfire
blazingfire
40 posts
Nomad

French, it's so easy and basic, but girls think it sounds sexy...

7luckyseven7
7luckyseven7
15 posts
Nomad

i can already speak spanish pretty well. Does that mean it will be easier for me to learn italian?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

I wanted to learn Spanish a while ago, didn't get to it up to now.. One language I really would want to learn is Gaelic. But that will be lil' harder ^^

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

@blazingfire
Not as sexy as Italian...

peninnore
peninnore
173 posts
Nomad

Mandarin. Or Fookien, and i hope I spelled it correctly. China is emerging as the next or is already an economic leader in the world. Soon, this generation will be dealing with Chinese businessmen and it would help a lot if one can speak their language.

firegod13
firegod13
52 posts
Nomad

I would like to learn Italian better than now because it's words are similar to Spanish and French so it would then become easier to learn even more languages.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

@mdv/blazingfire

its only sexy if you are from those country. if not you are just a random guy who can speak more than one language

ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

I'd love to learn Japanese so I can one day go to Japan and participate in Ninja Warrior.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

I'm learning italian right now. Fun language to learn.

Showing 136-150 of 196