ForumsThe Tavern[necro]Psyched About The World Cup!!!

57 9240
coldplaya
coldplaya
355 posts
Nomad

Hi Guys! I am so ready for this summers world cup
Who else is totally psyched about it other than me!

GO U.S.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 57 Replies
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

wait! Did U.S.A even make it to the world cup?

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Oh and Spain is leading Brazil in the Fifa world rankings, England now move to 7th above France after beating Egypt in a friendly.

Spain are still the team to beat. Their midfield can boss a game, and the number of goal scorers theyhave at their disposal is a force to be reckoned with.
Milos
Milos
848 posts
Peasant

wait! Did U.S.A even make it to the world cup?

About that. Groups for qualifications have regional character. If they were consisted from teams from all continents then there would be more European and South American teams. USA doesn't have much problems qualifying.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

If they were consisted from teams from all continents then there would be more European and South American teams. USA doesn't have much problems qualifying.

Also the reason why Fifa rankings mean nothing in the real world. Seeing as they are based on the results only and not the quality of the opposition.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

well yes, U.S.A is actually doing pretty good, they are rank 16 for now.
Germany is ranked 6
and Canada is ranked 64 -.-'

brooma
brooma
42 posts
Nomad

australia r gunna do well this yr. btw i hate ppl who call it soccer, its obviously footbal =)

HellioZ
HellioZ
96 posts
Nomad

Definitely i am not psyched about the world cup. But i'm supporting Italy and also Brazil. Oh, about the football/soccer word, mrtim is true.

Oh, and YOU ARE ??? BANNED ??? <<< forget this, this is only my stupid "extra" to give ???? joke ????

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

Brazil still has my vote. They have Ronaldinho Assis of AC Milan, and Alex Rodrigo of Chelsea.

I call it football because
A. More foot usage.
B. No pads. It's a helluva lot more dangerous.
C. It was there before American Football.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

yep!

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

yep!

Why did you bump a year old thread?
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

FIFA's Football World Cup ended a year ago.

I bet you folks don't really care about the Rugby World Cup (it's coming in about 75 days), so yeah I'll be quiet.

KentReid
KentReid
65 posts
Nomad

I can never wait for the World Cup! I use the Olympics as events to help countdown for the World Cup! Psh, who cares about the Olympics?

Showing 46-57 of 57