ForumsArt, Music, and WritingCollaboration Competition - Theme: Mead (page 17)

190 47273
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Well I know there are plenty of contests about drawing and the Art Skills Competition overshadows most of them leaving to wither away, a few manage survive because of dedicated judges...

So My goal is not to create an art thread based on a single individuals capabilities but rather a contest based on teamwork and communication. So I shall introduce the rules specified to this competition:

1. Entries is to be created between 2 or more individuals, teams sizes do not matter but take in consideration more people usually means more problems...

2.A team must declare its members before it is allowed to post any entries or rough works. Try to have some one post a list of whose in whose team...you can create a team name and even a logo, try to keep it relatively small, 150 by 300 or smaller would be acceptable

3. Team members are not allowed to switch to some one else's team, not until the next theme has be decided.

4. The Art must contain all artists sigs(signatures), that is anyone who contributed to the entry as proof of a collaboration.

5. Teams will have about 2 weeks to post their final entry.

Basic art forum rules apply like original work and no nudity and such...

The winning team will choose the next theme.

This thread will accept rough drafts/unfinished entry posts and support communication between the artists but is not necessary to any collaboration. I'm promoting this because I would like to see discussions related to the topic of the thread rather then other things...though theres a chance of it leading to other things.

Theme One : Dragons

• 190 Replies
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

I'll join, I'll just wait for a promising individual and team up with them.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/15/kpma.png

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

KLAUUUSSSSS... DON'T FAIL ME ALREADY D:

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

hey I can't draw either...but better try, Cen once asked me about adivce for how i drew something...textures I think...I told him all i did was draw what I saw, and he went *Facepalm*, I mean how hard is it to draw a line...curved or semi straight ( I can't draw straight lines B| )

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

TEAM ALLIGATOR MOUTHWASH enters the fray! Oh no, it looks like trouble from the terrible trio of Gantic, Pedspog, and plokkey!

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

So I was wondering...since the thread is growing that I it would be better for those who seem afraid of the Crazeh participants to make judging more democratic...I have come up with a simple web site... to support polls 4 this thread...and if it works then maybe it will free art thread judges from horrible scrutiny in the future...lol I put a test poll...Armor Art Polls

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

We don't want to make it a popularity contest, do we? >

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Well it could come too who has the biggest team lolz, any way Ill make sure its not like that...the stick man trumphs all other but no I will regulate such things...also isn't art a popularity contest in at least a partial manner.

Wyuen
Wyuen
374 posts
Nomad

Who needs a team mate? Anyone wanting to join but don't have a partner? Because I need one! Anyone?

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

well the whole point of me making a poll is to allow me to participate...without being bias...also Wyuen Ill make us a team

Team Zophere
The Klausstoupers
Team Alligator Mouthwash
Team Pencil Biters
(Hectichermit and Wyuen)

Wyuen
Wyuen
374 posts
Nomad

YAY! I'm so happppyy, I like the name haha

We'll be a great team, no doubt about it. So should I communicate with you through here? Or through email? Or through the messenger?

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

heres fine or comments on profiles but Im going to bed 4 now so you can come up with some ideas if you want...

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Man, if you're gonna put it in bold, at least spell it right! >:O

Klaustroopers.

And I propose that all the contestants cannot vote in the polls.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Screenshot2010-04-08at35334PM.png

More background! \\o//

Because that's the only thing we can post without it being spoilers?

NO ONE WILL BEAT ME!!!...US!!
>_>

PS: Why did Strop get to name our team? <_<
manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

I'll join your team wyuen!!

And I got a tablet so thats good but sour I used to do art with no tablet!!!

Showing 31-45 of 190