ForumsArt, Music, and WritingCollaboration Competition - Theme: Mead (page 17)

190 47377
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Well I know there are plenty of contests about drawing and the Art Skills Competition overshadows most of them leaving to wither away, a few manage survive because of dedicated judges...

So My goal is not to create an art thread based on a single individuals capabilities but rather a contest based on teamwork and communication. So I shall introduce the rules specified to this competition:

1. Entries is to be created between 2 or more individuals, teams sizes do not matter but take in consideration more people usually means more problems...

2.A team must declare its members before it is allowed to post any entries or rough works. Try to have some one post a list of whose in whose team...you can create a team name and even a logo, try to keep it relatively small, 150 by 300 or smaller would be acceptable

3. Team members are not allowed to switch to some one else's team, not until the next theme has be decided.

4. The Art must contain all artists sigs(signatures), that is anyone who contributed to the entry as proof of a collaboration.

5. Teams will have about 2 weeks to post their final entry.

Basic art forum rules apply like original work and no nudity and such...

The winning team will choose the next theme.

This thread will accept rough drafts/unfinished entry posts and support communication between the artists but is not necessary to any collaboration. I'm promoting this because I would like to see discussions related to the topic of the thread rather then other things...though theres a chance of it leading to other things.

Theme One : Dragons

• 190 Replies
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Well Heres a rough sketch I did that I think wold be fun to do in a collab, basically a dragon attacking a tower/fortress...so Pencil Biters what do you think?
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh255/hectichermit/dragonblast.png
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/098/a/6/Team_Logo_by_Hectichermit.png

Wyuen
Wyuen
374 posts
Nomad

Erm thats ok I guess, but I gotta go somewhere for a long time, I'll think about it and when I come back I'll do something

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

well im working on the tower the dragon is sitting one...anyone good at drawing archers/people?

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

THE WINGS OH GOD THE WINGS.

So many wings. So many fingers in the wings. D8

Such awesome music, though.

To Cen: Sorry I stayed up till 6am, but I fixed those things from the chaotic scribbles, so the file will return to you ... somewhat swiftly once I get up.

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

I may join with DannyDaNinja if he accepts!

Lol that's okay. I'm too busy working on my flash game right now. Umm and make a team with... idk MrDayCee...?

he's got good ideas
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Well I did a background yaay! I hope Wyuen isnt afraid and gave up :P
anyways I still got someone on my team right...Manny you care to do something...I welcome your contributions B)

Heres the background...you might think what does a dragon do at night...
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh255/hectichermit/collabbackground.png

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Here's a teaser for you. The Klaustroopers' entry will contain in it a pun of Ganticesque proportions. That's right.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

aww their going to hunt wabbits..at least thats my guess

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Heres the background...you might think what does a dragon do at night...

I can't believe you could make such an innocuous concept sound so wrong D:
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

I can't believe you could make such an innocuous concept sound so wrong D:

I was simply going to do my own version of a Night fury...
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I claim the 1000th view! Woo!

Well, I note all you guys are going after epic depictions of various Western-type dragons... bwahahahahahaha. You'll see what we got up to just as soon as Klaus confirms that we're done!

Wyuen
Wyuen
374 posts
Nomad

Er HecticH I did a background but you did one so...

And could we like do our own dragon? Rather than based one called Night Fury

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/Fluffitifluff/pre.jpg
Don't we all love a good background? And half of it won't be visible > >

manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

really sorry hecticHermit and wyuen but can be in at the moment I'm busy like hell with my site but I'll be in for next round for sure!!!

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Well, I note all you guys are going after epic depictions of various Western-type dragons... bwahahahahahaha. You'll see what we got up to just as soon as Klaus confirms that we're done!

Team Alligator MouthWash hasn't even entered yet...!
Showing 61-75 of 190