ForumsThe Tavern[spam necro] Your School

52 23895
Leafman
Leafman
88 posts
Nomad

How is at your school, because I'm feling that all schools in my countru are a waste a time... sux.

• 52 Replies
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

It's fine.. same craphole everyday.

But you got to do it.

Or else, you'll end up asking for spare change

Leafman
Leafman
88 posts
Nomad

That' right

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

school is fine. homework is really stupid

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

^yes, but necessary for some of the slower students.

going into junior year i can actually choose almost all the classes i'm interested in.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

^yes, but necessary for some of the slower students.

typically the slower students are the ones who choose not to do Homework
valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

I don't really care either way, as long as they keep out of my face and let me goof off all the time, we have no problems.

SugarSweet19
SugarSweet19
67 posts
Nomad

School is important, yes but to me it's something to keep me occupied during the day and i go to school cuz my friends are there and i just wanna hang out with them there. I can't really go to there houses so yeah. There are days when u have fun with the teacher and there are days u just wanna chill but can't so u get in trouble for not doing ur work but i dont mind getting yelled at i just ignore it

Leafman
Leafman
88 posts
Nomad

I'm talking about my country Republique of Moldova that is a country with no future. It's the poorest country in the Europe. I'm going to school where nobody learns nothing. WTF.

Wyuen
Wyuen
374 posts
Nomad

Lmao australia's education? They aren't better than any other schools in the world. Theres only some very good schools, while theres lots of very bad schools.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Really, schools differ in countries.
Some schools offer better education in areas than others.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Lmao australia's education? They aren't better than any other schools in the world. Theres only some very good schools, while theres lots of very bad schools

He was just saying it's alright is all.

@Firespam My school has a reputation for bad Drama.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Sorry for DP, was ninja'd.

And when I first moved here I got an equivalent of a C on an essay because I didn't include a "u" in words like "labour".

What's up with that? Well, you're in Scotland, but did you just move from USA or something?

Armour Games (HOLY ...
bacobit
bacobit
1,671 posts
Nomad

My school has some really dumb rules, for one if they catch you in the hall even a minute after the bell they send you to the library for some reason. Another rule is if they see a bulge in your pocket they can search you for a cell phone

chitown
chitown
1,615 posts
Farmer

I don't like school, especially getting up at 6 am every morning.

Azial
Azial
30 posts
Nomad

My education is pretty good, I suppose. The teachers are so-so, but some of them are total idiots like my Homeroom teacher.

Showing 1-15 of 52