ForumsThe Tavern[spam necro] Your School

52 23928
Leafman
Leafman
88 posts
Nomad

How is at your school, because I'm feling that all schools in my countru are a waste a time... sux.

• 52 Replies
Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

I would enjoy school if you didnt have to do work at home.

Teacher- "okay class, we just went over how to do this math problem, so now that you know how to do it, im going to make you do 40 problems at home"

Me- "Yeah wtf this makes sense"

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Me- "Yeah wtf this makes sense"

It's called repetition!

My school.. I have dropped out of it, but I dropped in a few days later. Even though 10 hours of school 5 days a week could be stressful and boring, you need it to get a good job. For most jobs, you can't get a good job without good grades. And to get good grades, you must go to school! And you need knowledge and intelligence (yes, there is a difference) to get a decent job! And without a decent job, you wont get decent amounts of money!

MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND - AND YES, GREED WORKS!

I dislike my school, but I understand that other people has it worse. The teachers are mean, can't teach and come late and blames us! Most people are really mean too, but they can't help it, can they.. It's the teachers that make us how we are.

Although, the food is quite nice at a rather low price. (you see what I did there?)
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

school with a computer at home? you mean all schools?

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

My school really fails. It is twenty years old and the walls are retractable.

MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

My school is crazy. we just got walls put in XD

budokai1694
budokai1694
255 posts
Peasant

sooo i just quit school haha cuz im 16 so im not forced to go anymore and i will take over the family buisness cuz we have armani stores all over the world which i will help run

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

LOL milos I doubt that but then again where I live they've started to give kids Ipod touches for lectures which is ridiculous in my opinion probably because my school won't do that.

Universities and colleges do that, but secondary schools? With these Ipods, you can basically download the material needed for discussion of whatever and whomever so it's easier to use than that of reading a book. You still have to "read", but features such as sorting, highlighting, and bookmarking are all pluses why they are used.

MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND - AND YES, GREED WORKS!

If only the greedisgood cheat works in real life... and if you know the reference, high five!

I dislike my school, but I understand that other people has it worse. The teachers are mean, can't teach and come late and blames us! Most people are really mean too, but they can't help it, can they.. It's the teachers that make us how we are.

Yes...the atmosphere, the teachers, the various curriculum of the school... all this can shape how students feel about going to school and whether or not they enjoy being there. Indiana's pretty good I guess. We don't have as high of a budget as those of the southern and northern schools of the county, but I think we have the better teachers, and the students to boot!
foxlink
foxlink
270 posts
Nomad

I don't like my school, they sent me to ISS (In School Suspension) but it was a another kid that did the crime, and a week passed before they fix it

TheRh1nosaurus
TheRh1nosaurus
34 posts
Nomad

Well, if you try hard, you can do good in school, and youll go to college and not die.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

My school = pathetic.

Well, that's sort of inaccurate.

My classes that they won't let me advance in = pathetic.

I'm stuck being the smartest person in the room, and as such I fall asleep. The teachers are of course better than me at the given subject, but because everyone else is a borderline retard they have to slow down. This makes it boring, and I fall asleep. Then I get bad grades. Even if I don't fall asleep and I do my work, I get deducted points because I'm not showing my work or writing notes to the side, for the most simple things that an average ten year old can do. It's horrible.

And then the people are mostly idiots, retards, and people who don't know how to leave other people alone. The third are the worst, and always go looking for trouble, dragging everyone, idiot or no, with them.

Food is good, so I buy a lot and get yelled at by my mom cause I spend eight bucks a day. >.>

Other than the food, my school sucks and is quite literally a waste of my oh so precious time. I have better things to be doing than being bored everyday.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

the teachers in my school, i can tell, really try to make the subject interesting. But it is funny cause they are trying to make global economy interesting. and they end up just making fools out of them selves. witch makes it even more funny. I actually have nothing to gripe about in my school other than the fact that is is sooo long and the fact that it is just school.

The worst part about my school is that we get almost no funding. our books are falling apart, the food is garbage, the teachers and staff is under paid. there is hardly any equipment during PE. Some of the rooms ACTUALLY leak when it rains. Oh and did i mention that if someone leaves a small crumb on the floor it will soon be swept up by ants?

cusefan666
cusefan666
39 posts
Nomad

last year at our school there were 4 shootings (its ghetto)

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Damn i hate school. The second my last day of school is over i'll be so happy and i'll sprint away crying in a happy way.

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

sooo i just quit school haha cuz im 16 so im not forced to go anymore and i will take over the family buisness cuz we have armani stores all over the world which i will help run

Your gonna get very very dumb. No offence.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I hate my school. I only failed like 4 classes and they made me repeat 9th grade. Wtf.

Showing 31-45 of 52