136 posts
Nomad

mine is hip hop i just hate hip hop

• 172 Replies
IcyGryphon
IcyGryphon
160 posts
Nomad

Metal. It's disgusting music with no purpose but besides to scream.

minimilla
minimilla
11 posts
Nomad

Heavy metal, the guy who sings sounds like he is being shot in the leg while trying to sing.

Zoey1092
Zoey1092
111 posts
Nomad

country... and any1 who hates hip hop/rap is obviusly an adult

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

how come country is still so big? if i read this topic then it should be a near to dead genre like jazz, surf and ska.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Pop, R&B and Screamo (It's like metal, but no singing is involved. Only that sound you make when there is no water in you're throat and you yell.)

Zoey1092
Zoey1092
111 posts
Nomad

Country Is Big Y? Its All PPL Either Singing About A Girl/Guy, Booze Or Back On the Farm

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Rap was okay before they mixed it with techno. Techno was okay before they mixed it with rap. Now the two have been joined together and it's just created one giant tornado of awfulness.

I also don't care for dubstep. I don't understand what the hype is all about.

Rakim
Rakim
143 posts
Treasurer

I knew I was going to see a lot of people saying they hate rap/hip-hop when I clicked on this thread. That's very understandable when you listen to all these mainstream rappers of today, but IMHO people say they hate rap too hastily. Hip-hop was awesome in the 90's and there are still some good underground artists out there.

Take a listen to alternative rap, jazz-hop or hardcore rap before you say rap sucks. Of course you have a right to have an opinion and hate rap, but I'm just saying that people judge too quickly.

JsaKim
JsaKim
267 posts
Nomad

I HATE KPOP! ITS SO FRIGGIN ANNOYING!

mysteriousmexican666
mysteriousmexican666
318 posts
Nomad

The only kind of country i can listen to is older country from the 60s-ish. Oh, and I hate screamo, it's just really annoying

cristianrap
cristianrap
64 posts
Nomad

Bahhhhhhhhhhh RAPPPPPPPPPPPP THE BEST MUSIC

sirmed2
sirmed2
165 posts
Scribe

RAP SUX! Metal/Rock FTW

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
926 posts
Peasant

Bahhhhhhhhhhh RAPPPPPPPPPPPP THE BEST MUSIC

Well, he asked what people hated, not what they liked xD. Plus, I disagree with that statement.

I hate mainstream rap, because not many have actual talent. Another kind of music I hate is Screamo, I just can't get into most of it, but some I tend to like.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

It might be easier to say what artist you like/dislike for some genres because there are so many forms of rock/pop/classic/rap/hip-hop, as well as singing styles. Alternative, underground, hardcore, gangster, new gen, ect. I personally cant listen to jazz or country. I tend to lean toward rap/hip-hop alot for fave.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,496 posts
Nomad

I hate dubstep. I have no idea why everyone thinks it's so good. I also hate most mainstream rap and country today.

Showing 136-150 of 172