136 posts
Nomad

mine is hip hop i just hate hip hop

• 172 Replies
ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

Country (With the exception of a few artist)

Scream-O

Death Metal

Thats all the generes I know I dislike but then again theres alot of sub generes of music that i dont know about.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I believe it takes even more skill and creativity to play guitar, bass, drums, and piano.

. . . so basically, you're wrong? Okay.

Hmmm . . . I hate music that sounds thrown together. Some rock (AC/DC, I'm looking at you), and some modern "rap" - that really isn't rap at all. Music that's too tonal is boring as hell because without the need for resolution in the first place there's nothing compelling in the first place, and I get very quickly bored of sappy piano+vocal ballads.
bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
290 posts
Scribe

I really don't like country, metal, or techno. I like REAL music! jk lol

I still don't like them, though.

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

I hate Death Metal its so horrible!
It sounds like sh*t

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I can't really stand to listen to country, rap, and nu metal.

Country: It just doesn't appeal to me in any for or fashion.

Rap: I hate everything about it.

Nu Metal: All the bands think they're so brutal, when really they're pansies compared to the real metal bands of today.

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

Personally, new pop and rap songs (Britney Spears, Bruno Mars, etc.). I'm a rock-n-roller man. I don't care about the new songs for 8 year old girls and high strung teens. I listen to rock and roll. Preferably ACDC, AeroSmith, Kid Rock, and also many classic bands. My favorite: The Beatles. If you don't take rock and classics seriously, I will punch you in the face.

ElaineThreepwood
ElaineThreepwood
14 posts
Nomad

I love everything kind of music, except, as said above, new pop and rap songs, and things like Miley Cyrus and co. I also hate some french artist, they are called the "New French Scene". A folk guitar, lyrics about love and how life is beautiful. They often disappear after their first song.
I love Hiphop, and Black Metal (even if I prefer Death or Battle Metal). I also love DnB, Dubstep, Rythm'n'blues or Jazz. But just ST*U, French New Scene and stupid stars made in record companies.

weter506
weter506
159 posts
Nomad

I hate Pop (especially Justin Bieber),Classical,Jazz and emo music.

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

Hip-Hop, and Rap I can't stand, at all.
Country I can live with but I would much rather listen to something else.
I'm also a not really of fan of hardcore metal/screamo type music, I just prefer rock, dubstep, and maybe some instrumental here and there.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

i hate like all music theres not many songs i like they all just suck

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

I hate stupid love songs about losing a girl or seeing a girl or all that annoying repetitive bullcrap. Like Baby by Justin Bieber.
And hardcore stupid metal. Metal is cool, but hardcore metal is just rediculous. Bunch of jibberish in my opinion.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

I don't like country. Also I am picky about hip-hop and rap.

TheAtheist
TheAtheist
133 posts
Peasant

Rap, Hip Hop, R&B, and country. Absolutley just terrible

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

I dislike the modern synth/autotune crap.

KineticNinja
KineticNinja
167 posts
Nomad

Metal, Rap and Country. I hate the Vocal Metal because it's just screaming, I hate rap because most of the time it's just them talking about Fame, Money and sex with a bunch of auto-tune, and I don't really know why I hate Country, I guess it's just mostly the way it sounds.

Showing 121-135 of 172