136 posts
Nomad

mine is hip hop i just hate hip hop

• 172 Replies
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
658 posts
Nomad

Hip hop and Jazz/blues. I just really don't like Jazz.

lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

I hate country!!!

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
658 posts
Nomad

I hate country

Oh yea. I couldn't think. I hate country too. All country songs sound the same to me. They're pretty much all about beer, wifes, bars, guns, cowboys, ugh...
s0817br
s0817br
22 posts
Nomad

pretty much anything from any band that started after 1996

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

Basically two or three genres:

- I HATE Rap, excluding Eminem, and maybe a few other unsigned artists. I hate Lil' Wayne with every ounce of energy in my body.

- Country, minus Taylor Swift. It doesn't sound appealing to me at all, minus T. Swift, of course.

- Dance/Techno/Electronica. It's not real music, and that's why I don't especially like it. It's kinda dull, although sometimes it's pretty catchy. But I don't like the idea that a lot of music these days is fake. The computer and programs are not real instruments.

weter506
weter506
159 posts
Nomad

Pop,Alternative,Hip Hop and Emo music.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

ohh well I really dont like Rap

Pop is pointless cause all of the songs mean nothin!

and country is okay but some songs are really depressing

KXIsystem
KXIsystem
106 posts
Nomad

Any hit music I hate, honestly why use voices when you can easily use a synthesizer -.-

I mostly hate gangster rap, barely anything.

- Dance/Techno/Electronica. It's not real music, and that's why I don't especially like it. It's kinda dull, although sometimes it's pretty catchy. But I don't like the idea that a lot of music these days is fake. The computer and programs are not real instruments.

What have you been listening to? Personally I love those genres plus dubstep, and last time I checked they were real instruments - heck even music that's recorded in a studio is passed through those programs.
pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

and last time I checked they were real instruments

Ok, well if they are music instruments, I don't like the artificial sound they produce. While it takes skill and creativity to make these "beats", I believe it takes even more skill and creativity to play guitar, bass, drums, and piano.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

i love all the genres except for 1.
country.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

I don't like pop or country.

Pop is... The meaning of most pop songs aren't very good, and the only thing that they have going for them is that they're catchy.

As for country, well, I just don't like it.

sporetastic
sporetastic
13 posts
Nomad

I could live without most rap and country, I like pop rock but not today's hits.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

The kind of music where all the people just scream, pop, and country. I wouldn't say hate, I just dislike them.

KXIsystem
KXIsystem
106 posts
Nomad

I believe it takes even more skill and creativity to play guitar, bass, drums, and piano.

Point taken, but have you seen DJ equipment? How about looking at audio tool, that's pretty accurate if you want to make techno with hardware.

Also to add to my other post, I just found out I hate most forms of country as well.
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

i hate bands that are like a weird mix between crappy dance music and screamo. like brokencyde and blood on the dance floor. they are just the lowest and worst form of music there is. there is literally NOTHING good about them.

ICP is REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLY bad too

Showing 106-120 of 172