ForumsGame WalkthroughsHow to beat Pandemic 2 infect even madagascar

41 69951
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

choose parasite. sell all symptom you need to have no visibility. just wait and the number of infected will grow. buy all drug resistance. You must still have zero visibility at this point. Starting region doesnt matter but Japan sure wins for me(you get airborne and heat free.)after resitances buy transmission. then buy syptoms that will get you to infect people with the lowest visibility possible. Just wait and madagascar will be infected too. As soon as madagascar is infected(you should have tons of evo points now) buy symptoms that will infect and kill people. Your visibility should have had a huge jump and the world is making a cure. but due to your virus' lethality all hospitals will be closed before the cure is made. buy resistances if you have points. all will die

• 41 Replies
funkymonkey77
funkymonkey77
66 posts
Nomad

Nice tactic, worked for me. Thanks dude

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Thank You!

samw100
samw100
93 posts
Nomad

i was SO close i tried 3 times the first 2 Madagascar were left and i thought i was so close but then China starts handing out water and it's a huge and every one's afraid the last time took FOREVER i have like over 90 and i mean it and i had only Peru but then again China starts handing out water and then they shut down every thing and i lose but otherwise great tactics

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

One problem though, I see now way of doing this within 100 days.

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

right when i saw 'even get madagascar' i clicked even though i haven't played this game in forever.

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

about the 100 days comment. Okay you pick the one that is on the left. Its the fastest but gives away your position quite quickly. Just buy infecting and lethal symptoms although I'm not sure if its going to infect madagascar, you're going to get a lot of score even before 100 days

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

yey firetail_madness posted..and he's no.1 yey

igotnousername
igotnousername
72 posts
Nomad

it spread too slow in your tactic

funkymonkey77
funkymonkey77
66 posts
Nomad

i have noticed it takes a while though

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

They can still shut off transportation even when you have no visibility. I did this ages ago.

selket
selket
17 posts
Nomad

Didnt work for me either... madagascar seems to be the most healthy place in the world lol

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Didnt work for me either... madagascar seems to be the most healthy place in the world lol

Yeah .... LOL too
Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

I beat this game for the second time with your tactic. The first time I was lucky enough to start in Madagascar.

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

I beat this game for the second time with your tactic. The first time I was lucky enough to start in Madagascar.

You are very lucky. After reading posts from other sites, you were the first one for me to hear that started off at madagascar
Osmar38
Osmar38
180 posts
Blacksmith

You can beat the game starting with Madagascar...lol

Showing 1-15 of 41