ForumsWEPRThe apocalypse

40 7676
Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

Apparantly The "apocalypse" is the day when the world is supposed to end it is dated at december 21 2012 (sad just before christmas,and on the first day of winter) the aciant Miyan and other cultures belived in this.
Discuss

• 40 Replies
Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Can't wait, its marked on my calender and I'm planning to party on that day. [Cake, anyone??]

Mainly Maiyan, and other cultures they influenced. The odd thing is besides their rightings, theres no religious OR scientific proof to show this. And theorys like this depending on stars and such in the past have been wrong. I believe we were supposed to blow up some few hundred years ago. So, according to the Mayans, not to be mean my old long lost buddies of South America.. But I'm pretty sure we'll be fine on the first day of winder. And I'll be enjoying my ended of the world cake. Gonna make it chocolate. ^^

Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

it is belived that this is going to happen because us huumans are puluting the world and god is mad at us

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Hey Armed I'll take you up on that offer of cake . Thats a B.S. way of thinking of it. According to the christian beleif we don't know when apocolpis is supposed to happen we have signs but no dates. As Armed said Mayan predictions have been wrong, they are great doctors, astrologers but horrible frotune tellers.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

God let us have dominion over the earth. He will only be mad at those who do not help the ones born to misfortune by hurting where they live. Therefor, he may as well be mad if we are hurting others. God made us not only to live, but to advance, so its not as if were sinning by living here. I shouldn't die because old men invented something and decided to keep it running for their rich greedy purposes, that would go against Gods "Merciful, Graceful, Kind" kinda code that works in all religions. Therefor, I doubt its happening.

Also, I've decided I'll add icing to the cake. If that doesn't work, I'll have a carrot cake. [I like those >.>]

Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

i like cake

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Fine fine, I'll share. >.> Still, We'll have to wait till 2012 so It doesn't really matter right now. Anyway, I believe the date is false.

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

He has, however, shown his un-merciful side too. Sodom and Gomora(I have no idea how to spell it) the two citys he destroyed becuase they sinned to much. god is merciful but I think he can get pissed and thats bad. I don't think he will destroy the world becuase of pollution.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Armed Blade...HAHA

that was awesome dude i love your way of putting it

just cuz the mayans were supposed to be special and and see the future and all that blah blah blah does not mean that it is true... all they have are serious tans and oversized egos... sorry dudes

anyways yeah it is B.S. and if anyone really is genuinely worrying about it... if the world actually does end (not gonna anyways) when i see you in hell, i will give you an apology card and some flowers

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Rofl I like his way of putting it.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Well, thats because you should Fear God, but Love him all the more so. He made you, you are under direct defenition owed to him. As such, you should do what he commands, so, he can be un-merciful if you dont' follow that. Thats why those to area's [In the bible, anyway], were blown up or whatever. Since its not that he gets mad, he gives due punishment to ones that had choices and went against his ways. Also, it makes even more sense because it happened historically, where god Is obviously said to have been proving his message. So telling him to buzz of like those 2 citys could be catastrophy. Also, I doubt pollution isn't even a sin. Its said we have dominion, Its not our fault if others are screwing up with what we have dominion over. Also, think "Rationally". .. Were still apt to survive, how will we without pollution?

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

I think the pope actually said that pollution was one of the 12 deadly sins lol. At any rate since he destroyed those 2 citys cus they told him to "buzz off" and sinned against him that would be a good reason for him to destroy the world now. A large amount of people say "buzz of" and go against his commandments.

Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

i have heard that there is going to be many natural disasters on that day.
such as a metior,tsunamis,hurricans,tornados,
earthquakes,volcanoes Ect. so cum on armed give me sum cake before its to laate hey that rymes

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

im scared... i dont want to die!!!

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

John please post intelligent things. Cheese: of course they say that the world will end by natural diastors, thats really the only way it can end(unless you are relgious) The world can't just all of a sudden go "Forget this ***holes I'm tired of them" and just end. The only way it can end(again speaking from a atheist and agnostic point of view) is thourgh a bunch of nayural diasators.

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double post but I got someones name wrong(thats what happens when you just look at a armatar and then write a comment) Squid please post intelligent things. Please accept my apoligies anyone named John that reads my last comment.

Showing 1-15 of 40