ForumsWEPRThe apocalypse

40 7679
Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

Apparantly The "apocalypse" is the day when the world is supposed to end it is dated at december 21 2012 (sad just before christmas,and on the first day of winter) the aciant Miyan and other cultures belived in this.
Discuss

• 40 Replies
armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

this all is crazy. The world could last us another good 100 years MINIMUM as long as these stupid invironmentalists don't convince everyone that the world will end in 1 year if we don't stop using the 'recious oil in which we have to buy from friggin middle-easterners', so i do not believe in the apocalypse.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Whats wrong with "Friggin Middle-Easterners" >.>
The world, unless some religious attack comes into veiw, theres no way to show this. After all all Earthly Natural Disasters are seen an recorded, and something strong enough to even wipe out Earth would probably already be building up. A tsunami doesn't instantly come out of nowhere, Hurricanes are born over time, Tornados need time to power up, and Volcano'es don't just start spurting 6,000 tons of magma out into the air.

Theres no proof. No reason. And no historic reference. The chances in my thoughts is less than .000001 o.o [Which means.. not happenin']

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

You should hate people from a race, not the race itself. Its ignorant to think that way. But whatever...
Anyway, I'm doubting whatever this thing is will happen.

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

lol, you have your opinions, i have mine, but i very much dislike some of the Arabians and stuff. But I'll save that for a different topic.

hojoko
hojoko
508 posts
Peasant

Well, we will just have to wait and see.

@Squidlidink
There are thousands of prophecies for the end of the world in every century. Armed_Blade is right in his prediction of the world ending on that day. The world will TRULY end, and this is definite, in billions of years, when the sun engulfs this planet. But, not to worry, you will be long dead. You can't live in fear your whole life of something your not sure will happen. So, live life to the fullest! If it happens, it happens, and if it does not, I like cake, and I think I might bring some Ice Cream to the party.

Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

well cud be real cud be not anyways i want cake make it
choclate

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

George washington predicted our country alone would last 400 years, and i doubt he was a prophet but i doubt the Mayans were too. How would they know the exact date, America could decide to end the earth right now with nukes just to piss off thre Mayans =]

Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

armed give me Cake!

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

cheese plz dont spam

Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

k but 1 more time give me some cheese

ya people who are superstisuss (dont know how o spell it) would belive this

Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

cake i forgot cak cheese cake

ive also herd that the earth wud explode from to much lava

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

a possible way might be this; As the earth's oil "basins" are emptied, which are giant rooms beneath the crust, he earth might collapse on itself from the empty space and the weight of us and our things. It wont explode from 2 much lava, all of the earth below the crust is lava except for the core.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Acording to Black Sabath, the apocalypse is caused by a man who traveled time to save humanity but turns into an iron humanoid that no one understands. As he casts his revenge for being shunned... he kills all humanity only to realize that he himself was the cause of the apocalypse.

Of course no one knows how the apocalypse will realy happen. I beleive that humans will kill themselves out in a nuclear war eventualy.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

yeah ok that makes a LOT of sense :P

Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

I have done more research and found out that the world would be destroyed because the sun will explode

Showing 16-30 of 40