ForumsThe Tavern[necro] AG...At school?!!

65 31684
KingLemon
KingLemon
600 posts
Nomad

Just curious at how many people access/can access AG from school?

I just found out a few weeks ago that i could, although almost every other game site/global community site has been blocked, AG is not! it was quite a surprise!

It is , though, quite laggy haha but HEY! games at school ftw!

• 65 Replies
yonkid
yonkid
149 posts
Nomad

I can play AG at School without any problem what-so-ever. Although you should be careful of exposing that site, It may be blocked along with all the other blocked sites.

Don't forget to close it after finishing playing.

KingLemon
KingLemon
600 posts
Nomad

Well of course i am very careful! I haven't told anyone about it not being blocked...i used to be able to listen to music via Playlist.com but then everyone started using it and now its blocked...damn people...and i was the first to start using it (from what i could tell)... but right now i think there is maybe literally 6 people who know about AG being unblocked...and we all are very clandestine about going about playing.

yonkid
yonkid
149 posts
Nomad

Wow that's some School you got. Noone really gives a Drains Face about what we play... When we get laptops to do "Work" everyone opens facebook and armorgames and start playing. About 10% of the time is work.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Just a tip: Don't let too many people know about your access to AG. Six people might be a bit too many. They'll want to let their friends in on it too. Soon, everyone will know and a good thing will be ruined in one way or another. Can you trust those who know to not tell others?

You have to treat this like some sort of criminal enterprise. It's more fun that way. Trust me.

yonkid
yonkid
149 posts
Nomad

Yeah it's really cool when you think of it as an act of crime.
Try to keep it secret as much as you can and it'll be fun both ways.

By the way Xzeno, 1 more post and you'll be ROTFLOLEPIC with 1337 posts. Post here!

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

There are only a few sites I can access.. AG is not one of them

~RR~

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ag is blocked for me. Everything is. but using commmand prompt I can get around them. So its all good.

yonkid
yonkid
149 posts
Nomad

Ag is blocked for me. Everything is. but using commmand prompt I can get around them. So its all good.

Oh.. But what happened if they abandon the use of the letters "C" "M" "D" in any way, what so ever? I'm just saying.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Nothing would happen. Using command prompt.....which can be found in accesories (where paint is) On your computer, you type ping armorgmaes.com then push enter. In this case 208.69.127.83 was returned. You then put those numbers into the addres bar, and your website will come up.

Try it your self. After you push enter it will return numbers in the first line. For facebook it says "Pinging faceboook.com [69.63.181.12] with 32 bytes of data"

You take just the numbers out of there, and put them into where the web adress would go, and you can get on any site.

yonkid
yonkid
149 posts
Nomad

Really? Thanks, Skater Kid. My friend, you see, has a laptop at class and he can't enter facebook. I'll tell him the trick. Owe you 1 !

Sorenowl
Sorenowl
32 posts
Nomad

i can no problem. no 1 cares unless a principal walks in or somethin HOOT!!

yonkid
yonkid
149 posts
Nomad

Yeah same situation here.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

I wish I could use the command prompt to get into websites. I have tried it before, it says that the operater or whatever has cancled acess to it because it could harm the computer. On the other hand my sh**ty school blocks IP adresses so I guess th c.p wouldn't matter. I am actually suprised we can get on Google O.O

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

AG is block for me at school . So I have to wait until I get home to use AG or... I could use a proxy

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Well at my school we don't really the use the computers except for MAPS Testing and the Computers elective.

Showing 1-15 of 65