ForumsArt, Music, and WritingA.G.S. Explore [p.24]

432 77469
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoad the toad, the green-clad zombie slayer, the epidimy (sp?) of stupidity, was sitting in his room one day. His condo was still getting worse and worse by the day. "I wish my rank was better, maybe there wouldn't be a mold problem now... oh well, not as bad as the slums though." Thoad sat on a small wooden stool, and looked at the walls, the wallpaper peeling off.
Suddenly, he had an idea. A marvelous idea. He got up with a wide smile, happy, energetic symphonic music in his mind. He ran to his window and shoved it open. He yelled out at the populace: "ARMORGAMES. I AM GOING TO EXPLORE THE LAND WITH A CREW. JUST YOU SEE, WE'LL HAVE OUTPOSTS EVERYWHERE!," after a few seconds, he pointed his finger at the moon, still in the sky. "MY SHIP WILL BE.... THE A.G.S. EXPLORE!"
He brought up a sheet of parchment and wrote a shotty flier.
<image pending>
(Thoad wants YOU, to be apart of the Exploration team. See <insert adress here> on wednsday to see what the job entitles and what you can do, for your sity (OOC: Get it? Site? City? Sity?)!)
He copied it and pasted it onto several other pieces of paper and threw them out the window, since there was a breeze. On a single piece of parchment there was another footnote. "You have been chosen to be my 2nd in command! Bring this flier to me and you'll be able to do everythign I could do, if I'm not there!"
"FOR ADVENTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE" Thoad yelled once more out the window. Someone finally looked up at him, put his hands out, and simply said: "Dude, wtf?"

First off, I'd like to let you all know to e-mail AGSexplore@yahoo.com instead of my own e-mail. My co-host (when announced) will be given the password to the e-mail.

The entry organization-things will be similar to the WoM. You'll e-mail the e-mail and upon response, you'll be told if you can post it on the main thread or not.

• 432 Replies
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

wow.... I just sent an email to you... that sucks do i have to resend the email?

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

Probably. Anyway, change of plans. Do to unforeseen circumstances, I will have to send in my entry tomorrow instead. So yea...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Probably. Anyway, change of plans. Do to unforeseen circumstances, I will have to send in my entry tomorrow instead. So yea...

No problem, you have until next friday. NO need to rush.
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

So we just send in a character sheet as an entry?

I'm kind of confused.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Whatever if know one listens to me I'll just send it to that email

So we just send in a character sheet as an entry?

I'm kind of confused.

Read the first [OCT] A.G.S Explorer Orion.
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Gotcha. I get it now.

Thanks.

manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

Linkie to the first one for anyone else!

Here!

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

No problem, you have until next friday. NO need to rush.

Ah. I feel stupid. I was rushing because I thought it was due today. But I now realize it's next Friday. OK then. =P
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Well that's a long time. Alot of stuff can happen in a week. Yeah I thought it was due today also.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Well that's a long time. Alot of stuff can happen in a week. Yeah I thought it was due today also.

I know, that's why I made it so long. As soon as I feel we have a decent enough number (and possibly some cannon-fodder redshirt characters thrown in made by me or the co-host) we can then start.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Out of curiosity did you get my email?

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

AGSexplore@yahoo.com

^ Yes

Anyways, I guess if I have till wednesday, I could give this a try. Any Idea on the length, it probably doesn't matter though.

Well, off for tonight.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

AGSexplore@yahoo.com

^ Yes

lolol I noticed that too at first. I laughed out of my chair. And the deadline is Friday not Wednesday.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

WHy do you have to email?!!?!?!?! I hate emailing. I only do it when neccesary. >_<
Cant ya just get my little entry from the other thread and count it? PLeaaaaaase?

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

WHy do you have to email?!!?!?!?! I hate emailing. I only do it when neccesary. >_<

That way the thread doesn't get nasty and full of spam; this is necessary anyway =]
Showing 1-15 of 432