ForumsArt, Music, and WritingA.G.S. Explore [p.24]

432 77337
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoad the toad, the green-clad zombie slayer, the epidimy (sp?) of stupidity, was sitting in his room one day. His condo was still getting worse and worse by the day. "I wish my rank was better, maybe there wouldn't be a mold problem now... oh well, not as bad as the slums though." Thoad sat on a small wooden stool, and looked at the walls, the wallpaper peeling off.
Suddenly, he had an idea. A marvelous idea. He got up with a wide smile, happy, energetic symphonic music in his mind. He ran to his window and shoved it open. He yelled out at the populace: "ARMORGAMES. I AM GOING TO EXPLORE THE LAND WITH A CREW. JUST YOU SEE, WE'LL HAVE OUTPOSTS EVERYWHERE!," after a few seconds, he pointed his finger at the moon, still in the sky. "MY SHIP WILL BE.... THE A.G.S. EXPLORE!"
He brought up a sheet of parchment and wrote a shotty flier.
<image pending>
(Thoad wants YOU, to be apart of the Exploration team. See <insert adress here> on wednsday to see what the job entitles and what you can do, for your sity (OOC: Get it? Site? City? Sity?)!)
He copied it and pasted it onto several other pieces of paper and threw them out the window, since there was a breeze. On a single piece of parchment there was another footnote. "You have been chosen to be my 2nd in command! Bring this flier to me and you'll be able to do everythign I could do, if I'm not there!"
"FOR ADVENTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE" Thoad yelled once more out the window. Someone finally looked up at him, put his hands out, and simply said: "Dude, wtf?"

First off, I'd like to let you all know to e-mail AGSexplore@yahoo.com instead of my own e-mail. My co-host (when announced) will be given the password to the e-mail.

The entry organization-things will be similar to the WoM. You'll e-mail the e-mail and upon response, you'll be told if you can post it on the main thread or not.

• 432 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, you guys are the mods, and even thought your nature isn't really like that, just the fact that you're mods makes you eligible to be shown in that light.

Sad:<
It is a weird light, though. "Oi, you, you look happy! WHY?!!"
... Okay, considering my general expression (written or otherwise), I can probably relate... Nevermind.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Just like Lord of the Flies had a happy ending?

You shall see!
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Point being, it's not an elimination per se, it's a happy ending.

For who? You?
About halfway through there will be elimination-ish things. Essentially the characters would get a once in a life-time chance to-

Very secret, I can see. Seeing as this isn't WoM (Where the objective is becoming a mod), the topic is shrouded in mist...

'Congratulations, you found the magicaaaaaal diamoooonnnd. You win the game!'

Will you eventually tell us the objective of this thread? The theme is what I mean. You haven't exactly stated it yet, unless going around in a little boat is your idea of an exciting story.

Yum, posted my entry.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

You haven't exactly stated it yet, unless going around in a little boat is your idea of an exciting story.

"Explore the lands in ma boat"?
thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

No-one posted feedback on ma story... >.<

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Will you eventually tell us the objective of this thread? The theme is what I mean. You haven't exactly stated it yet, unless going around in a little boat is your idea of an exciting story.

God, way to be a buzzkill man.

You will see within the first few rounds.

By the way, I'm makign round lengths about 1 week between each other. That should be plenty of time for anyone.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Ahem. There is not much to feedback on, considering it is a bit hard to read due to the lack of paragraphs (as mentioned), that you have to get consent and that... No one posted feedback on mine either, but considering you were allowed to post, it means it is good enough.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

OMGASH. I did. Look right below your story. Didn't you see that?

And wait, what's the story type going to be. Action? Mystery? Romance (lol ? Crime? Mythical? Tell us.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

And wait, what's the story type going to be. Action? Mystery? Romance (lol ? Crime? Mythical? Tell us.

I'll say that it's primarily an action mystery adventure.

Remember that there will be little to no characters other than the ones in the thing, all others will be made by me and possom. So romance is possible, just make sure that you know it'll be between other characters in the story.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

So romance is possible, just make sure that you know it'll be between other characters in the story.

GAY DRAMA!!!
Because nothing can be really straight with a bunch of guys on a ship.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

*lols, a lot*
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

LOL. That's true. But isn't MoonFairy in this thing. This'll be awkward...
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

That's true. But isn't MoonFairy in this thing. This'll be awkward...

She didn't want to actually enter (considering you have to send an email with the entry), so I doubt she is in.
It would be interesting if she was, though.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

She didn't want to actually enter (considering you have to send an email with the entry), so I doubt she is in.

I'll count her in if she is willing to compromise.
manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

GAY DRAMA!!!

http://www.fluidanims.com/swf/htmt8n.swf
http://www.fluidanims.com/view.php?id=3094

The top is a strait to the animatiion, and the second has a description, both are the same anim.
Showing 61-75 of 432