ForumsThe TavernMac vs PC

276 41618
mrboss
mrboss
41 posts
Nomad

i like PC a LOT better than Mac

Reason: my dad has a Mac and i think it is a lot harder to use than PC.

• 276 Replies
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

any warranty on that. and it doesn't matter. macs are just a better product. its like saying why get a cadillac when you can a geo, they both move but the geos cheaper. the mac is a luxery pc.lol i just made that up, totally gettin ahold of mr. jobs with that shiz

Yes, actually there is warranty on the parts. And if they do break, you can actually replace them LOL.

You're saying that Mac is better just because its a Mac and its more expensive. That's as dumb as buying Ed Hardy and all the other crap just so you think you look cool wearing them, even though its made out of cheap fabric with a ugly looking tiger...in China. Its not luxury in any way except that you think it is. Lol so you have no reason as to why Macs are better? Win.

Having a Mac is like driving a one pedaled car.

What business do you run anyway?
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

macs are just a better product.

Compared to what? Macs are pointless computers, sold by a money hungry company, with no intrest in the consumer.
escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

Having a Mac is like driving a one pedaled car.

That reminds me of a joke about mac.
When apple comes out with the i-car, that has no steering wheel, mac fans will say, "We never needed it anyway."

Seriously, with all my dislike to windows, I hate mac even more...
chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

Compared to what? Macs are pointless computers, sold by a money hungry company, with no intrest in the consumer.

I am sorry sir but you just are not that intelligent. Microsoft is the most money hungry company there is now days. A wireless adapter for an xbox was 100 dollars!!! That is intentional price gauging. They charge you 100 dollars to fix an xbox if your disc drive breaks because THEY don't care about making quality products. Microsoft even invented their own currency system for xbox live which actually makes you pay more money to them because you can't buy specific amounts of their "made-up" currency. I could go on but I really do not want to. Microsoft is the biggest money hungry company on the planet with the least interest in the consumer. Don't even try and defend them.
That being said I actually like both Mac and PC.
Mac's are a better made product and are a definite winner when it comes to quality and reliability
PC's are easier to use and to me they seem much more open to modification by experienced users which is good for me....
Also you must consider this
http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/ninjamcnugget/PCversusMac.gif
Wyrdash
Wyrdash
13 posts
Nomad

mac is fun to mess around with, but not to buy

metalhead11544
metalhead11544
34 posts
Nomad

macs look better but if you do anything other than like emails and word documents its just not practical. i personally like pc.

flygon12345
flygon12345
62 posts
Nomad

I cant say i do prefer the PC then the mac but mac has good apps

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

I sometimes want to play PC games, but I get by. Macs = awesome.
I am prepared for Mac haters hatin' on me. I haven't tried Windows 7 yet is it good? Vista sucked. I only know the new Paint 7 is an improvement.
http://www.smashingapps.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Mac-PC.jpg
http://themaclawyer.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/14/neat_mac_vs_pc_mess.png

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

I notice when people attack non-Macintosh personal computers they always target M$.

Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

I am sorry sir but you just are not that intelligent. Microsoft is the most money hungry company there is now days. A wireless adapter for an xbox was 100 dollars!!! That is intentional price gauging. They charge you 100 dollars to fix an xbox if your disc drive breaks because THEY don't care about making quality products. Microsoft even invented their own currency system for xbox live which actually makes you pay more money to them because you can't buy specific amounts of their "made-up" currency. I could go on but I really do not want to. Microsoft is the biggest money hungry company on the planet with the least interest in the consumer. Don't even try and defend them.

I'm sorry but I laughed at this. I never said Microsoft wasn't money hungry, but they don't make PCs so it doesn't matter. Apple on the other hand charges more for an equivalent computer than any pc maker does.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I prefer doing &quotrofessional" things on a Mac, such as homework, projects, video editing, writing, etc. On a PC I play games, go on Facebook.

I use either if I just want to browse the internet.

If I had to choose a Mac or PC I would choose a PC though.

Cydonia
Cydonia
6 posts
Nomad

Too bad Macs cant play much games.

Negfinity
Negfinity
110 posts
Nomad

You know, this is like the same topic as:

Apple, Dell, HP, Acer, etc. Which one is your favorite?

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

You know, this is like the same topic as:

Apple, Dell, HP, Acer, etc. Which one is your favorite?

Not really. That thread was about what's your favourite company, this is a thread for discussing Macs vs PCs. Besides, if you see the opening post the thread was created June 9.

I would really like to own a Mac though. My family owns all PC computers.
Negfinity
Negfinity
110 posts
Nomad

The only thing Macs are good at is designing.

If PC and Mac are together as a company, they would made THE BEST computers full of designing and better software. (Intel) Maybe their name would be PCMac, or PaC or something...

Showing 166-180 of 276