ForumsThe TavernOne Million Posts

267 34802
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

Just a day ago or two, I noticed that this community reached the one million post milestone. It has been just over 2 1/2 years since this site was put up.

Now I want to know what do you think about this? In your opinion is this a good thing? Do you care or not? Or does this remind you of spam?

• 267 Replies
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

i say at least 450k this summer if not more

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I think it's gonna a bit under 450k. Summer is only about 3-4 months.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

i guess 450 is a bit optimistic, thats expecting alot of people join, (witch may or may not happen)

1,855 posts
Nomad

You're not gonna reach 2mil posts this Summer. Probably year or so. But we are going to get a pretty good amount of posts overall this Summer. Since most of us are out of school. Winter, it would decrease but there would be something. At least we get something, better than nothing...

I never said we would, genius. I was saying that since we're in the summer, it should contribute a lot to the post count, and we should get a lot of posts.

maybe we should set a goal for posts this summer.

I've gotten almost 200 in the two days I was out of school. Bahahahaha lol.
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

i guess 450 is a bit optimistic, thats expecting alot of people join, (witch may or may not happen)

Well, if the new newbs post a lot it would help. But most newbs just rate and post feedback on games. =/ But we will see. You never know, things may change. =D
I never said we would, genius. I was saying that since we're in the summer, it should contribute a lot to the post count, and we should get a lot of posts.

Your post was not detailed, genius.
1,855 posts
Nomad

Well, if the new newbs post a lot it would help. But most newbs just rate and post feedback on games. =/ But we will see. You never know, things may change. =D

Nope. Completely wrong. The newbies will post on the forums. But they'll post little four word posts. For example, this guy is about to run out of games to spam, and he's gonna go to the to the forums to get AP and spam it up, making the mods lock the threads, and therefore, stopping a LOT of posts from other people.
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Nope. Completely wrong. Not ALL newbies will post in the forums. And the mods can just delete their posts. They're just newbies, they know nothing about the rules if we tell them to no break the rules. Also, you don't KNOW if he'll spam the forums up. He could just possibly be perma'd for high amounts of AP gaining. That's happened to countless people.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

if newbies are spamming the forums we can brain wash them to do what we say, and we don't ask much of them, 7 words per post relating to the topic. I think most of them can make that happen at least. unless they are just here for ap

1,855 posts
Nomad

I will admit, that when I started, I was a spamming troll. I didn't know the rules. But I knew that posting small comments on my profile unrelated to anything was spam. Which none of the spammers now know. It's almost like they're getting worse.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Why can't we just auto-direct users that have signed up to the help page and forum rules page, and make the community button bigger?

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

Why can't we just auto-direct users that have signed up to the help page and forum rules page, and make the community button bigger?

or copy kong and on the games have a list of community threads about that game.
1,855 posts
Nomad

Or change 'community' to 'forums' and put it somewhere on the homepage?
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Or after the newbies join. It'd say, Play the games. And be sure to go post in the forums! Please read the rules and guidelines first though.

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

I hate forum games, they aren't that fun, and not worth the time because of no Armor Points.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

So, you care about AP?! It's worth the time to other people. AP isn't your life, lol.

Showing 181-195 of 267