ForumsThe Tavernwhat is the worst possible noise you can hear, and at what time?

113 17469
Gunslinger19Unfound
Gunslinger19Unfound
38 posts
Nomad

A Mozzie whine in the dead of night, it freaks me out!

• 113 Replies
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

The buzz of a fly.
I'm afraid of flies.

*Buzz buzz*

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Either scrach of nails on chalk board at the moring, or a really high pitched sound ne day

Superkillex
Superkillex
207 posts
Nomad

some kind of long beeping sound that no 1 can hear that last 4 ever

austinc
austinc
86 posts
Nomad

When you are sleeping hear someone laughing an evil laugh. Would scare the crap out of me.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

My moms voice when ever she's realy angry. Worst. Thing. Ever. Sounds like a homicidal maniac... I shudder at the thought.

Gorks
Gorks
132 posts
Nomad

ya when your sleeping, you hear a little girl laugh and it sounds like it's right beside your face, but when you wake up no one is there. I would crap myself.

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

Michael Jackson singing with braces

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

LOL.

I would say tinnitus. It's like an ultrasonic whine that doesn't exist anywhere except in the sufferer's inner ear. It's there all the time, and drives you mad over the course of months, even years.

There is no known cure.

Djkgb
Djkgb
663 posts
Peasant

the noise of my bedroom making weird noises inside my wardrobe. It sounds like someone inside the warrdrobe, it freaks me up.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

I would say tinnitus. It's like an ultrasonic whine that doesn't exist anywhere except in the sufferer's inner ear. It's there all the time, and drives you mad over the course of months, even years.

I have an ex that had that... maybe that would explain how insane he was.

The worst noise that I hear is my alarm going off, especially when Ive been asleep for a short amount of time... probably because of forum trolling or playing video games ^.^
jade27
jade27
37 posts
Nomad

On some nights,when I'm sleeping,I hear these noises that sound like footsteps,muffled laughing(which sounds evil,by the way),and heavy breathing(or panting,you might call it). Sometimes I crap my pant twice.

Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

Every night, I hear a sound as if someone hitting the pipe in my bathroom with a piece of metal(or something like that). At first it was scary, but now I anticipate it but it scares me a little more knowing I'll hear it sometime.

Bratt02
Bratt02
402 posts
Shepherd

Lol! Anyway, I hate hearing someone breathing at my back, it's like, that person is stalking me! And I even hate it more when there's not much of people around... That is so freaky! Also, I hate to hear my dad or mom telling me to stop playing. Oh, and also when my friends laugh, and I don't know what seems to be the joke or problem!!!

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

I know how you feel DragonMistress... even though that might not be the worst/most painful sound, but I despise my alarm going off in the morning.

But, I recently switched it so that the radio will start up instead of that dreadful alarm. Although, I might start to hate that as well haha.

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

The worst sound there could be in the world to me is forks scratching against the plates my mom has grraaa it is horrible, and what makes it worse is that no one in my family but me doesnt like the sould so they
do it all the time constantly. My sister even does it just to annoy me.

Showing 1-15 of 113