ForumsThe TavernDisturbing call...

36 7305
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Link to the video: Disturbing Call

I know that most will think this is a hoax or fake. This is because we naturally write things off as fake if we don't have stronger (or more apparent) evidence for something. So, try to take this for what it is, and just imagine if it was really true. It gave me chills.

• 36 Replies
DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

WOW!!! I listen to Coast To Coast every night... I probably heard that live...(I was only 5 in 1998, though, so I probably didn't understand it...)

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

But something is going on in Area 51... I've been near Pahrump(I think that's how you spell it), Nevada, and Area 51 is in this kindof bowl, a valley completely surrounded by mountains, and those mountains are barred from the public.

Art Bell used to tell stories of when he lived right next to the mountains of that "bowl", and his property line went just over the top of those mountains. It's a big valley, but he has said that he could tell that something was going on in the distance.
After he moved away from Nevada, he got news that the U. S. government bought those mountains that were on Mr. Bell's property.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

What I find strange is that Coast to Coast's satellites got cut all the sudden. I mean what are the odds of their satellite going out right when this guy calls and right after he says they could locate him. I mean that guy sincerely sounded panicky.

Sometimes I just wonder what all we are being shielded from...

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

Also, Art and his wife saw an alien spacecraft on a remote road on their way back to their house near Area 51. According to Art, it was a triangular craft, moving too slowly to be of human propulsion design. as it passedoverhead, it made a perfect right andle in the sky and sped off at fantastic speeds.

For more stories like that, check out the Coast to Coast website.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

If it were real... it would be terribe!!
This phone call really is disturbing, even though I wasn't really convinced by the man's voice...
Still, it freaked me out a bit...

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

asherlee, if he was only discharged from Area 51 for a week, I would bet my college fund that the government(and the aliens) were tracking him. And him calling in to a radio show that is syndicated on over 500 stations would be pretty obvious...

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Very true... it's just so creepy! Look at some of those other vids to the right after you watch this one. There is one about this guy that proclaims himself to be an alien, I mean some weird stuff is on youtube. We have no idea what's false and what's true.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

also, a few weeks ago, George Noory (the new host-Art has since retired) got a call from someone who claimed to be from the year 2036. Someone else called this week, in fact, and said that his brother is one of the government handlers for this guy. This man from the future is claiming that he has to warn us all about something(this is weird... it's right out of the Terminator movie... but it could be true...).

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

See this kind of stuff is so strange to me because there are so many unknowns. One of my employees is the one that showed me this video and he's done a bit of research on the subject. He has some crazy, yet great ideas.

I actually got him to sign up for the site (oddly, didn't give me my referral). He just hasn't been active, yet. So harass him if you please: http://armorgames.com/user/obscured

Djkgb
Djkgb
677 posts
Peasant

that is freaky! Even though i dont believe much in aliens, it still freaks me... now its inside me. >+|

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

In all seriousness, about 90% of all the reported alien sightings end up being either hoaxes or misunderstandings. But the other 10% (my grandpa being one) have sighted over and over again 2 different types of craft - the first is the triangle that I talked about earlier, and the second is a large, green, fireball-like object that streaks across the sky (from my grandpa's report, when he was in the air force, stationed in Kingman, Arizona)

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

That's what I mean! There are some rational, honest people that see those sort of things.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

That's my point! All of the hoaxes and misunderstandings have made most people skeptics, but there are a lot of real sightings happening nowadays.

Piebrain10
Piebrain10
25 posts
Nomad

Man thats scary.

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

Wow thats freikin weird.
I wonder if its really true or not?
I really hope its not.