ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3647476
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

actually, after this i dont think im gonna be in this rat race - its too disappointing to spend and hour to 3 hours on something and not even at least place 3rd - screw that - i dont need that BS on my brain

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Architect SSTGio was eating a salad when, he looked at a piece of mushroom and thought, holy shift, let's build a MUSHROOM HOUSE!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Australian Castle

King: "WTF is this?" :O
xD xD
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

jtspencer, BABY SPAMMER
He wasn't even out of his father's balls but he knew what he'd do when he grew up.

jtspencer: " One day, I will be a great spammer!"

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

THEO'S Out Of CTC CONTEST

He went out with a bang! xD
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

y'know, i thought maybe by entering this contest my talent would pay off - apparently not - besides, its too much pressure anyway - id rather run a mouse maze than be in this rat race - at least if i lost in the mouse run, id have a friggin piece of cheese to eat

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

y'know, i thought maybe by entering this contest my talent would pay off - apparently not - besides, its too much pressure anyway - id rather run a mouse maze than be in this rat race - at least if i lost in the mouse run, id have a friggin piece of cheese to eat

Ha ha, you take it too seriously. Your chicken level looks great so you have a good chance to win this one.

Meanwhile, this jtspencer spammer is getting out of control.
Time to teach him a lesson.
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

@ SSTG - ok - how would u feel if u spent 3 hours on a castle and lost to pieces of crap castles that didnt even take 3 hours between the three of them?? - my SWISS FAMILY ROBINSON was way better than any of those

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

@ SSTG - ok - how would u feel if u spent 3 hours on a castle and lost to pieces of crap castles that didnt even take 3 hours between the three of them?? - my SWISS FAMILY ROBINSON was way better than any of those

Did you notice that I didn't participate at all.
I think the goal of this competition is to bring new builders to the game.
NAILED & HAMMERED

:O CJ killed that jtspencer spammer but got a door on the head. xD
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

how would u feel if u spent 3 hours on a castle and lost to pieces of crap castles that didnt even take 3 hours between the three of them??

Thank you, I appreciate that.
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Weights and Measures

This took very little time to build, maybe 20 minutes at the most.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

HILL 99 OUTPOST
It is not whether you win or lose, it is how you enjoy playing the game! If you are lucky, you can knock this down in 1 shot but, 2 is the norm. There is a mad chicken loose and will not even let the gay king have his way with the peasant!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Weights and Measures
Ha ha ha, that funny! I thought it wasn't going to work at first then, the slider came down!

Hill 99 Outpost is not an entry. I just like to play the game! It took me awhile just for the set-up coding and hiding the supports for the pec's but I couldn't find any use for them but left them there anyways.... The outpost took about 10 minutes but, I decided to mess with it a bit to get the 2 sentries in play. Then, 20 minutes of testing! I only got it down in one shot once!

Come on SSTG, get in the game! He he he - are ya chicken???? Buahahahaha, I kill myself (often!)!!!
Showing 15481-15495 of 21405