ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3647477
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Merlin & Gh0st Turrets
I got a real problem with turrets and arches. They have got to be one of the most unstable of the elements. I didn't test this one for a minute but it will probably fail - but then, you might not be able to destroy it. Oh well, schit happens!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

massacre by combprince Ha ha ha ha, this is awesome! Especially the ending!

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

WTF is wrong with the PE? It's just standing there doing nothing.
I can't play a **** level right now.

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

WTF is wrong with the PE? It's just standing there doing nothing.
I can't play a **** level right now.
- im having the same problem
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

502 bad gateway

AG has a second source that stores all their schit. It is probably down and while I am sure they notified AG about this, of course, AG just ignores this stuff. Well, they certainly aren't going to get any royalties for ads because that schit is down as well! This message board is on yet another server and I am thinking the East Coast!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

It is working now

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

ok - heres the deal - i withdrew my entry for the simple fact that its not playing the same way as it did in testing - its inconsistent, the projectile doesnt always hit where its supposed to, basically its a faulty, defective, malfunctioning level - so, since i cant enter a 2nd one - im backing it out - deal me out, i forfeit, the end - too bad there wasnt some rule about this

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

or..... if maybe ernie could may allow me to make the necessary changes (adding a guide wall) to the EXACT SAME entry so it would fire more accurately - i might be back in....

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

could may allow me
- could maybe allow me
Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

furthermore, i wish to apologize for my inexcusable irrational post about the rat race and crap castles

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

theres lagging goin on in the builder and i cant seem to figure out whats causing it - when it lags, the top part of the image "splits" sort of - ive cleared everything and re-installed chrome - nothing works

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

i think its just doing its usual weekend BS f#%k up stuff

Theoprastus
Theoprastus
2,197 posts
Nomad

whatever it is, the lagging is annoying - and no, its not because of alot of parts

Showing 15496-15510 of 21405